Sunday, March 18, 2007

Its late.

img401/4381/awesomeladyry4.gif

Hi everyone,

              Hope you all is having a good night.Its late here.No,I am not trying to match the graffics to my color.lol.I feel some better,little,not much,but little.Ok,Doc gave me some pain killers,I took 4 tonight,I must of really needed them,because,it made me fall alseep for a while and took some pain away that I have been having.I know there are so many whos worse off than I am.I have been praying for everyone here in J-land who is going through so much.I dont understand why so many people I love are hurting.But,just know I love you all.

img101/3180/beautywithintr3.jpg

I have been stressing out so much with everything,worrying about so much.Maybe thats why I have been having some pains,like with my shoulder,well,I now know I have been sleeping on it.But it does hurt like crazy.I am seeing my Arthitis Doc tommrow,I have been trying to think of the things I want to say to Him.It helps me to write them down and tell Him.so many things,should I tell Him everything how I am feeling about life?Let me tell you,my neck feels like a brick wall.It hurts so bad.I want to tell Him everything,but dont want to be in there for ever.lol.Man,I can be in there for like 5 hours and still be in the room waiting to see Him.lol.

img172/5161/dollclo1.gif

I will tell Him about work,which has been tottlay stressing me out.I dont even want to think about it.That is thehard part.how do you leave work at work and not bring it home with you?Things have changed so much and not to my liking either,but,I dealing with it.Even thoe,times,I just want to say,I QUIT!!!!But I wont and I cant.I finally just told God,I am giving this to you,I cant take it anymore.But than,I still worry.What is worng with this pic?Anyways,its getting late,which it is.I am going to ger off of here and get some sleep again,go back to sleep.lol.Thank you all for listning and always being there for me.Hope you all have a good week ahead.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img295/8325/wishyouwereheremandychoqe5.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that making a list is a great thing. I often do that. I do hope that today is a better day for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom