Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It sure is a nice day!!!Enjoy it!!!

img410/2878/dsdesignsspringswingss6.gif

Good moring all,

         Hope you had a good nights rest.I slept some what ok,but woke up dp to the fact my ankle was hurting me sooo bad,I had to take 2 tonal 3 to take some of the pain away.It did for a while,but,didnt last long.I am ok to walk on it.I just hope it all gets bettter.Seems like I am complaining about something.lol.

img256/8567/dsdesignslittlemissjz6.gif

I just want all my J-landers who are going through cancer and other things,just know,I am praying for you all,I am praying for Sugars surgey,that all will go well,I am praying for Jeannetts recovery and for Joyce(Springtimes)Mom and who else is going through trials and strugles.I pray for you all that God is with you and holding your hand.

img262/6602/dsdesignsagiftforyouyf4.gif

I am going out with Gary today,we are going to go pla the slots and have lunch over the bay bridge,thats if were still doing that.I havent been able to get a hold of Him this moring.We do this every once in a blue moon.lolBut its nice to take a day trip.I havent seen my Brother and the family yet.I think they are comming over today to See Mom and Dad,I may not be here.But they are having a welcome home party for them at one of the friends from the church they sed to go here before they went to London.

img175/1989/dsdesignsbucketoffunpo8.gif

So I will think about going to that one.They said that if you want to bring a gift,bring something for the kids,because,they dont have any toys,except for what they had in there carry on bags,so maybe I will get to a Dollar Stoor and get a few things for them.I dont even know what Emily likes anymore.Shes 11,I know girly stuff,but,what kind of girly stuff.Any ideas would be helpful.Anyways,I better get off of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a nice day.the sun is out,shining bright.I also wanted to thank you all for being so kind and caring for the comments you all give me.You all are such a blessing.Well,I bettter run and get ready.Be safe and warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

img248/3223/dsdesignsbusybeeamandaez0.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day out with your boyfriend sounds nice. Hmmm Eleven that is a hard age to buy for. Does she like to read?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

njoy the day out, amanda!

Anonymous said...

you have a great day with Gary. I hope your ankle gets better.

Anonymous said...

buy her hair clips and hair accessories
maybe some lip gloss and light colored nail polish if her parents allow it.

Anonymous said...

Well my BF's daughter is 10, and she likes, well LOVES Lip gloss, barbies, hair asscessories (when she lets her mom touch her hair lol), she loves pens, lisa frank stuff, bratz .... I hope this helps you!!! :)

I hope your ankle feels better soon .... that way you can REALLY enjoy the weather! :)

Theresa