Sunday, March 18, 2007

Life is so crazy for me right now.

img263/1069/lovecarmorningtp9.jpg

 Good moring all,

                  Hope you all slept well,I could of slept better.I guess alot has been on my mind.I go back to the Doctors tommrow.I havent been feeling to good,just been feeling like I am going to throw up,but,I dont.My hands are still sore,my left shoulder has been killing me.Things just havent been going my way.I have been worrying alot about so many things.Man,I feel I just need a change in my life and dont know what that is.

img174/6091/15iw9pu3.gif

Right now in my life,I feel like giving up.I am almost turning 35 and dont even know were I am going.I just feel a bla.I want to turn it around,just dont know how.Dont get me started on work.I feel like quiting,I cant,that is my life line.I need my insurance.It was a good thing I got my insurance before they changed things.Work has been frustating,yesterday,when I go in,wasnt even susposed to be going in,but,I did.I first go in,dont even get a good moring,nothing,but,getting yelled at,one thing or another.Man,what I wouldnt give to yell back at Her.I did,but,what I wanted to say,I heled it in.

img174/5373/dollbhp3.gif

She was like,work together,I am like,work together,you dont even work together,when the closer has to do Her job.She fries donuts,thats it,doesnt even help out,She dont clean Her own Glazer,or even box up Her yesterday donuts,tells me about working together.What Ever!!!!!!i am not happy,not happy,with my job,nor my life right now.I know so many people are worse off than I am right now.I do pray for thoes people who are going through hard times.Is something trying to tell me something?Just wish I knew what that was.Well,I need to get off and do a few things.I hope you all have a wonderful day/week ahead.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img95/2508/yesmasterdg4.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that Jeanie one. Can you make one with my name?

Anonymous said...

I think we all have those days Amanda...you feel like giving up, but never do it.  Your right, your job is your lifeline...it helps to have something to go to each day...hope your shoulder feels better, you see the doctor and just have a beautiful week ahead, hugs to you and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i hope u feel better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. Hope you feel better soon. Hope you have a good night.