Friday, March 9, 2007

Its me agian.

img120/1228/sazzykreationzweebonnieiw8.gif

Hi all,

       I guess I am just writting because,I dont know why,or maybe I do,but,I am feeling a little depressed.I went into get my pay check,went around to the bakery to say hello to everyone,dont know why I did.But I did.I still felt kinda werid around my Boss,I know that She isnt feeling good at all,because She called out yesterday.I was very nice and She was to,maybe She just isnt feeling good,which I know.But you know,how you get that feeling when someone doesnt like you to much?I get that from Her.I know its not easy being a Boss,.like I have always said.I think She should have staed home,She didnt look good at all.Everyone else was ok.I ws so worried about forgetting one thing I did and I did it.lol.I knew I did,but wasnt to sure.lol.I asked one of my co workers if I took the stuf out of the sink and She said,yes,so,I was glad about that.Maybe you all can give me some advice on how I can not be uncomfortable around my Boss because,I dont want to be that way.

img329/926/stpatscharmabgodblesssa1.gif

I am waiting for my Sister to come and get me to go to the Library.I need to wash my coat,it is dirty,dont know how it got so dirty.Its like pink,so,most of the stains wont come out.I saw my boyfriend,gave HIm a hug and kiss.I miss Him soooooo.Hes like a big teddy bear.I wanted to ask you all another thing.I feel like I been stuck in a rut,I am sure you all have been there,how do you all get out of it?How do you make most of your life?When you dont even know where your going?Its frustating.I have a good life,good family,good friends,good boyfriend.But,still feel my life is somewhat not done,you know?But,I get in theeses long ruts and dont know how to get myself out of them.How to making yourself feel good on a day to day thing.anyways,I am going to go clean up,I will see you all later.Have a fun weekend.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.

img443/738/picstdayeu0.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, love your graphics on this entry.  I don't know what to say about your boss but maybe try to relax a bit more around her.  Regarding being in a rut, you haven't been well lately and once you feel better yourself you will feel better about yourself and your life.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy:

  You've been in my thoughts for a good while now, I just wasn't able to get my thoughts in order to write anything.  I've had chronic severe depression for a very long time, and it sort of comes and goes in bouts.  I've had a pretty hard time since November, and am just now really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
  I wanted you to know how much you helped me during this last hard period.  I dropped down to not really leaving my house much at all, except to walk my  dogs, and posted very rarely.  But every time I did, you were there.  You ALWAYS responded, even when I was only posting one-liners to let people know I was still alive.  

  Sometimes I wondered why you bothered, because I wasn't writing anything of substance, but the important thing was that you let me know that Somebody Knew I Was Still There.

  I just wanted to thank you for that.  You always left a sweet, positive message, and a little bit at a time, it started to filter through the dark depression I was suffocating in, and gave me a little bit of rope to hold onto.

Thank you for being my friend.

:)

Andi



 

Anonymous said...


  PS:  Here's the link to one of my favorite women authors.  Her "pen name" is Sark, and she's all about women supporting each other, exploring, learning and growing.  I think she might inspire you to get started on that children's book.  :)

http://www.planetsark.com/

Have a good weekend!

Andi

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you the best weekend...hope you and Gary get to do something fun...don't stay down and depressed.  Hope your boss feels better...and you enjoy work, if that is on your plate this weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce