Monday, March 26, 2007

An exciting day!!!

img364/3706/dsdesignsgoodmorningdolkr6.gif

Good Moring all,

                     Hope you all slept well,I could of slept better .Its a good thing I am going to see my Doctor and tell Him whats going on,it is my Sycloagyst,I know,I spelled that worng.I am a bad speller when it comes to big words.lol.When I wake up in the moring,I am in more pain than usllay.My neck is always killing me and my shoulder.I dont know why.I like to write things down on paper and tell Him,so,thats what I am going to do.We will see what happends.

img81/3271/dsdesignsprincessgirlmt5.gif

Today is an exciting day for all of us.My Brother and His family will be here this evening from London.I know everyone is looking forward to seeing them and the new baby.Dont worry,I will be taking alot of pics.How ever,I do need to get another chip for my Digtal.I would love to go to the airport and see them all come in,but,I have an app,so,I cant.

img253/851/dsdesignsspringswingvs3.gif

I still been thinking on a 2 journal,a christian journal,still debating rather I should do it or not.I amm not sure.But,I feel thoe as God has been telling me to do this,to get closer to God.But dont know when I will be doing this.Anyways,I guess I should get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img340/2499/amandasmiliesroxykg5.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it will be nice to have your family there with you! I hope you get to spend a lot of time with them! :)

Theresa