Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patricks Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img176/6186/hugscatttgzsm5.jpg

Good moring,

               I just wanted to wish you all again,a Happy St. Patricks day.I cant chat to long,I am off to work in a little bit.I have to be there for 11 to 4.I was off today,but,my Boss called me at work to see if I wwanted to work,I said no,but,I am going in.I am so tired thoe.

img155/513/stpatscharmabhappystpatcl5.gif

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.All I feel like doing is sleeping.Thats what I am going to do when I get home.I sure wish it was Wed.I love my neice and nephews,but,I miss my quiet time.lol.Its been a long week.

img90/7154/dsdesignsstpaddyfriendswp4.gif

I wanted to use up alot of my St Patricks day Graffics.So,I will probllay be posting later on after work,or after I get up from my nap,a much needed nap.lol.I couldnt say np to my Boss.I just hope I have some early hours next week.Well,I am off for now.I hope you have a Happy St Patricks Day/weekend.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img177/1421/kissmeamandamm6.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon you will get your Quiet time back! I hope that you have a great weekend!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful entry...loved all your tags...hope your day was the best...hugs and love,
Joyce