Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday.

img88/3536/cherokeeprayerei2.gif

Hello everyone,

              I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing some better.Man,let me tell you,its been a very stressful 2 weeks.I love my neice and nephews,but,I am so glad I have my quiet back.I so needed it.I woke up this moring feeling kinda ok.I took 2 of my depression pills,it helped me relaxed and still is helping me to relax.I am not going to worry about work,well,try not to anyways.If they want to talk to me,they can,if they want to give me more hours and help me out somewere else in the stoor,thats fine to.I did leave a note telling my Boss I would like to talk to Her and gave Her both my numbers.But no call yet.So,I am not going to worry about it.You know me,you know how that goes.lol.

img95/6658/eaglecourageug3.gif

I think I been stressing out so much for one reason,the kids had been here,but,the have been really good kids,I have to tell you.They were bought up the right way.They have good parents.My Sister and Her Husband is going to report the airlines,because they had a lously trip,they didnt get fed at all and that was a day trip,come on now.They said they was so hungry,after church last night they went to dinner with the kids.So,that was good.The kids missed them so much and was so glad to see them.Gary said He called up at work to talk to His produce manager and asked if everything was ok,it was,I cant belive after all that,nothing was said.But the day isnt over yet.Maybe they will talk with me when I go in today.not sure.But let me tell you,from now on,things will be diffrent.I will go in,do my work and leave.As I have been.Tiffan just called my cell phone,I am not returning Her call,I cant talk to Her right now,I wouldnt even know what to say.So as for as now,I guess things are ok.I have to start standing up for myself,I dont know how to do that,but,I need to start doing it.With that said,I think I got my sainty back for now.lol.I am still working on my Scvanger hunt.Wont post that till maybe tommrow or Sat.I have more pics to do.Hope you all have a great day.Be safe/warm/kool.Peaceout.

img338/2575/aapeacetoalleagleviwl7.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to send hugs and say I am finally catching up on the journals :)))))))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

well having the kids there can add stress that's for sure. I hope it all gets worked out at work.

Anonymous said...

I was reading some old entries of mine and I found your link (somehow I looked right over it b4). So I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for your comments in my journal and I added you to my alerts, you have a very nice journal. I don't want you to think I intentionally avoided your journal! I feel so abd it took me so long to see you left me your link! SORRY!

Theresa
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/MyLifeHappenings
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/TheStrugglesOfADepressedMind/

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are not as stressed out! Have a good night
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thats good you not to stressed about work.   I hope you had a good Thursday. Have a good night.