Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Its time for me to go to bed,its early for me.

img246/1355/anote4urosestgzcg1.jpg

Good night all,

                       I hope you all have a good night sleep.How was everyones day?I hope it was a nice one.I had an ok day.It snowed here,but not much at all,just a dust of fluries,thats all.I hope we dont get no more..I dont want no more snow!!!!!!!lol.I am ready for some warm weather,how about you?By the way,my boyfriend like the little note I put in His jacket.Poor thing isnt feeling to good right now.Why dont Men dont want to go to the Doctors like us Women?I dont get it.I know they are stubborn.lol.Mine is,He wont go.He needs to,because His left hand has been sweeled up for a while now,long than mine.You think we get eachothers sickness.lol.But we dont.He has the gout,if you all know what that is.One of His fingers is so swolen,big,I never seen it like that before.How do you get them to go to the Doctors?I said if your in that much pain,you go the Er.I hope He does.He has Meds for the gout,He took one,but,we will see how He is tommrow.I am just glad He only has to work half a day tommrow.Than He go home and rest.anyone know the best thing for swelling besides ice?

img183/6858/balloonshotairlj4.png

If you all could say a prayer for Him,thank you.Today I was feeling so sluggish,didnt want to do anything but sleep and I did,after Gary and I went out for breakfest.And I am still tired.I probllay could sleep thrpugh the whole night.lol.I been eating like a pig today.lol.Well,not tha bad.lol.tonight for dinenr,we had Chilli,which was good for a day like this.

img301/3324/hugslilacvigo4.jpg

Well,I thinkt hats it for tonight.I am off to bed.  cant belive I am going to bed early and this is early for me.10,thats early,I am usllay up late,not to late.lol.I hope you all have a good night sleep,dont let the bed bugs bite.sweet dreams.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.When summer comes,I am going to have to say,be cool out there.lol.I crack mysef up.lol.Later gators.

img214/3555/sazzykreationzasimplerols6.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband tells me " you married a tough guy baby, I do not need a doctor". I so do not understand it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good night of sleep hon. :o) Hugs to you! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you slept well, honey. I think most guys put off going to doctors till they absolutley HAVE TOO.
Big hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY