Friday, March 2, 2007

Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt...the word Blue

                               img249/8841/thwindow5cc8.jpg

img338/2395/thclearblueseaax8.jpg                                   img402/3763/thblueseaatnightwallpapak7.jpg       

Krissy photo Scavanger Hunt...talking about the color Blue.I had to think about this alot.It did make me stop and think.Thank you Krissy for picking the right word for this Scavanger Hunt.So many things I can think of using the color Blue for.I never thought about it,but,the color Blue is so very important to us all.Its used in so many diffrent ways.Think of all of the baby boys who are born,Blue is used for the baby img89/7510/thblueprincesspo7.jpgboys,would be so strange to use pink for boys.lol.Our Blue sky that God made is Blue,our big Ocean all around our world is Blue.Our Sea Life,so many of our creatures our Blue,our Zoo Anamials as well.I probllay have forgotton so many things we could use as the color img300/527/thtrippyblueflowersxe0.jpgBlue.But Blue is important to us.It really did make me stop and think about it before writting this entry.It makes me think,we take it alot for granted.So just stop and think about how so many ways,diffrent ways we could use the word Blue.My dogs name was also Blue,so,I know I never forget about that.So,there you have img402/127/thblueyd9.jpgit.Blue is important,just as all of our other colors.But Blue,I think is used,maybe alot more than the other colors,which I never thought about that till now.So,thank you img171/8650/eeyoreou6.gifKrissy,again you alwayd pick the right words to use for the Scvanger Hunt game.This was fun to do and think about.Here are some pics I added for the important color Blue.

img155/1452/ththbe1cdb36wv0.gif                

                                  img410/3749/th32314b03ji0.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on this entry.  The graphics are perfect.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

What a blue Friday, storms all night and loads of blue rain falling down. Was happy to see my blue van was still in one piece! Still under tornado warnings and rain on and off but hopefully the blue moods will be blown away and smiles will rule for the rest of the day! Peace out homeys :))))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

maybe I should have done it? LOL Have a great weekend
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The lay out is a bit too random. It makes it very hard on the eyes.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job Amanda...I loved it...blue is so pretty...calming and soothing...have a great weekend, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda and good morning!  Yes, God made the earth with alot of blue!  Think of all the sky and water.  I think the earth is 70% water.  Not sure of the number, but I think that is right, and well, think of all the sky above us.  Blue is very calming, isn't it.  It would be funny if he made the sky and water red.  I think that would have made us in a strange mood.  So, this is a very nice entry.  If you want to stop by my journal a little later this morning I am posting everyone's entry for blue because Krissy is very busy this week.  I am also posting next week's subject that Krissy has chosen.  Hope you are doing okay!  So, I was wondering if you have fibromyalgia because I saw the icon in your sidebar?  Or is that just supporting the education for it?  I have fibro.  If you do have it and want to talk just email me!  Take care and sending love and hugs!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Cute entry.  I like Eyore!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink