Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sat happenings

img120/5531/41zv2.gif

Good moring everyone,

Hope you all had a good nights rest.I could of slept better,but,I didnt.I kept waking up and going to the bathroom and than when I finally woke up this moring,I felt very stiff.I hate that feeling,in my neck and shoulders.

img525/4391/dsdesignselliefx0.gif

I will be heading off to work in a little while,at least I dont have to work late tonight.I am not worried about work,that much anymore.I just go in there,do my thing and leave.I do come in and say hello,thats about it.lol.The other day,it did feel werid for the first time seeing my Boss in a while,because I work at nights.She couldnt even look me in the eye,thats how I know,She was in the worng.I know Shes mad,but,She will get over it.If nothing has been said by now,its not going to be.I dont even tak to Tiffany anymore either and I really dont care that much either.She calls me,but,I cant seem to call Her back.Why should I?Yes,I guess,I am still hurt by what they say to Tiffany.How can they say I use people?Anyone who knows me,knows the kind of person I am.Yeah,I know,I make mistakes,but,I am only human.Tiffan is slow,very slow,I think,not only think,I know,they give Her more attention than me,it used to bother me,but,it doesnt.Because,I know,what they are doing.I know some of you all say I need to look for a better job,maybe I should,but,I cant right now,but,I am praying about this and have been.I have my health insurance with this job and thats what I need.So,untill somehting good happends,I am sticking with it.I just cant belive my Boss wont even stand up for what She said,because,I know,She knows,I know,if you know what I mean.lol.But I been better about this.I go into today and I see the other asst manager who I also havent seen in ages.But,trying not worry about that.I think you all for caring about e and praying for me.I hope you all have a nice wekend.Be safe and warm and kool.Peaceout.

img124/9852/sazzykreationzkrazeedansd4.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you and your situation with work. And if it were me in your shoes, I would march right into work, let it be known you are there to work and to make money to support yourself, that's it and if people can't accept it then to hell with them. Your not there to kiss anyone's butt, your there to make a living. I hope things get better for you. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about that waking up in the middle of the night thing.  Its a horrible feeling.  I will be praying for you on that note.  I hope that you have a great evening at work today.  Tish

Anonymous said...

Have a super special day today Amanda :))))))) Hugs from Doreen :)

Anonymous said...

I do hope all goes well at work...and NO WAY do you use people. You are one of the kindest people I know on here...just not you...she has that so wrong...hope you have a lovely Sunday...love you!!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you have a great Sunday! I am glad that you are still going into work and that things are going a little better for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom