Wednesday, March 28, 2007

upsetting news about work.

img341/189/hellomyltlpnysstbz9.jpg

I just  found some upsetting news about work.I didnt find out from work,I found this our from Tiffany telling Her friend who is a friend a mine outside of work who used to work there.I am so upset about this and I am not sure how to handel it.I have been crying so much about work lately.I know I have messed some things up,but what I found out today,is not right at all.My Boss telling Tiffany that they all think i am using Tiffany,calling and asking about Her hours,when Shes working or not.When Tiffany has called and rubbed into me that She has more hours than I do.Its not right.They told Tiffany to watch Her back.that She shouldnt be around me.Well thats fine,2 can play at that game.Tiffany calls me friend and my friend calls me to tell me that.I have been so upset,crying,not knwoing what I should do.I may go in a little bit early,if my Boss is there,I may talk to Her about it.What do you all think I should?My boyfriend says leave it alone,it will pass.But its upsetting me and I dont know what to do.I am about to quit or see if I can be moved to another dapartment in the stoor.They dont know me,they dont the kind of person I can be and to think they can think of me like that.I dont know what I am going to do.But I do need to get off of here and get ready for work.I need to see if my Dad can take me in early.I hope you all have a nice day.Peaceout.By the way,its nice here,in the 70s.Spring is here next is Summer.Wooooooooooooohooooooo.

img410/7922/amandadressuproxycs4.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i said it once and this is the last time im going to say it you need to report your boss the bitch doesnt deserve her job or to be around a special friendly and fragile person like you.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you calm down a little before you go into work. You really can't believe anything that you hear second hand. I do hope that you get this sorted out.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I agree with the boyfriend.. let it go.  If you haven't heard it first hand you may cause trouble where there isn't any.
d

Anonymous said...

Let it go is the right answer. Even more to the point - take the high road and refuse to take the bait. Better to be peaceful inside and make your own decisdions then to let others drive you to a bad call.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your boyfriend, just let it go.  They seem a very bitchy lot at your work and its best to keep out of it.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

it sounds like this is all gossip and when gossip is psread it usually ends up hurting the person it is about.  I think the best thing you can do is act like nothing is ging on and try not to let it get to you.  I know that it is easier said than done!
hugs to you!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I found your journal by clicking on the link of several journals I read.  Sorry you're upset.  This is all gossip unless you hear it first hand from the person who started it.  When a person tells another then another person, everything gets twisted and changed by each person telling the story.  I agree with your boyfriend to let it go.  
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Awww Hunnie! I am so sorry that you are having problems at work! I hope things get better soon! I would see if you can get a transfer but don't tlak to them at all anymore about anything personal! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry someone as sweet as you is having so much trouble at work. You would never do anything like that. I do think I would leave it alone though. You just do into work and do your job and leave. You don't even have to talk to anyone. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry this has happened.  I do pray it all works out in your favor...many hugs and tons of love Amanda...
Joyce