Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday happenings

img175/884/stpatscharmabkissmenw8.gif

Good moring all,

                 Hope you slept well.I slept ok,could of been better.My neck botherd some,but,not to bad.But during the day when I move it around to the left,it hurts,not bad.So,I am thankful.I called my Doctor and left a nessage to see if He can give me some pain killers just for at night to help with the pain.I have to be honest with you all,I have been addicted to them and would take at least 10 a day.But I havent had them in so long.I guess I should have asked for them,but,I did.Soetimes I ach for one,just to need one.I know thats bad when some people are alot more worse off than I am.But they would help my hands and my neck.Even maybe getting off the Steriods,everyone tells me to be careful with them because they are dangrous,I know that.I know all about the dangrous sides of Steriods.I dont even want to be on them for to long,even thoe I have 2 refils.Thats why I asked for the pain killers.

img292/9108/stpattysbearskh5.gif

On other news,I am doing ok,we have the kids,they came after church last night.It was kinda sad,because my neice didnt want Her Mom or Dad to leave.She was crying.Poor thing.Do you know that She kept saying to Her Mom,my Sis,that She was going to die on the plane,I was sitting right be Her side,my heart fell when She said that.How do they get things in there head like that?They are smart.But it hurt my Sisters feeling a little,I could tell,She was going to cry.Its going to  be a long week till next Wed.But they arrived to Hawii fine.

img297/7671/dsdesignsstpaddycreddycv1.gif

We will keep them busy,they have alot they can do.What was neat,my Sister must of went to the dollar stoor and bought Her kids something every night they can pick out of there toy bag.Now that is neat.

img340/612/stday4hk7.gif

Now onto what I am starting to do,I have so many pics tha I relize I had,I have a bunch of pics from London,that I want to and will put them into an album.I also have 2 sets of them so I think I am going to make my Mom a album for Mothers day,whic is my birthday,it doesnt always fall on Mothers day.I have some pics from my grandmas bday,I want to them into an album.Share them with my Dad,but,it is still hard for Him.He only lost His Mom last year.She wanted to go and now Shes in a better place along with my Uncle.well,I have alot of things to do today.I am also going out with my boyfriend later today.I need to go to the craft stoor.Spring is near.i am glad.I hope you al have a blessed day.Please say a prayer for my Mom,that She can get through this week and next Wed.Theeses are good kids,really well behaved.But,you all know kids,they can get out of hand to.But,I am sure all will be fine.You all have a nice day now.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Tommrow I go see my Therepyst.

img373/2530/amandaismileguyvicw1.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you have a wonderful time with the kids. enjoy your time with the boyfriend. have a great day. ((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I pray you get the pain resolved...and you sleep well tonight.  What a beautiful gift to give your Mom for Mothers day...how special you are...hope you have a great evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Please try not to get dependant on any pills.  I don't even take aspirin.  All  pills scare me.  Have a great time with the kids.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

Putting together the picture Albums sounds like a great idea. I'm so sorry your neck is hurting you still. Have fun with the kids. They can be tiring. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your neck is hurting you. Hoefully it will stop soon. The picture album sounds very good.   Have a good night.