Monday, March 5, 2007

Talking about work.

img221/4475/cidd406a73790cd4e758382be3.gif

Its me again,told you I would be back.lol.I wante to talk about work,get it off my mind.lately,ever since I called out,things have been werid for me at work.Things have changed.Very awakard for me working.I never felt this way,like I do now.When I told you all what She said about me calling out because I was sick and She told me,its your paycheck.I didnt like that at all.Than when I asked Her if everything was ok between Her and I,She said yes,and was kinda like pushing me away.Again,She said,it was my paycheck and I have little hours.I feel thoe as if she wants me to quit or transfere.Yesterday,I called again to see what my hours was,because,I know I called Sat,but,couldnt undestand what one of my other co woeker said,so,I called yesterday to make sure and my Ass manager of our dapartment got snippy with me and said,you need to start writting it down and stop calling.I was like,ok,bye.But She does the same thing and I was,next time She calls,I will tell Her the same thing She told me.Now its like,when I work,I work,than go home,I did that Friday and will keep on doing it.Things dont change,I will transfere.Or if you all have any idead,let me know.I know,its hard being a boss and I know it gets busy.My boyfriend said He was going to talk to the Union rep at our stoor,He knows Him pretty good.So,we will see what happends there.I have more to get off my mind but Dad wants on here.lol.Peaceout till now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is hard. There is not much you can do to change your boss. However I saw a something the other day. It was a sign that said be the change you would want to see in the world. Just do what you would like her to do. Smile, be nice.....
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

First of all--deal with this yourself.  You can't let Gary deal with your problems for you.

Secondly--did you call your boss yourself when you called out--or just have Gary hand in your note??? If Gary just handed in yuor note and I was your boss--I'd be pissed to.

Thirdly--it's not your bosses job to give approval to what you did--her response is--it's your paycheck is a valid one.  I tell the kids at school all the time--it's your grade.

Lastly--make a decision and act on it.  If you're unhappy transfer--if you don't want to transfer--than don't.

Anonymous said...

Just a thought, sometimes it is good to go over somebody, and go to their manager/ supervisor, and tell them what the problem is, if you can't work something out with them and you have already tried.  Just a thought.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I think you should handle this yourself...make your own decisions...and it is something you have to think about very seriously when you transfer.  Is that something you really want to do?  See how it all goes...praying it all works out...for your best interest...many hugs and love,
Joyce