Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wed Happenings.

img295/2724/teddyfriendscm5.jpg

Good moring,

                 Hope you all slept well.I slept pretty good.I wanted thank you all for your kind and caring comments you left for me in my entry yesterday.I had to go to my journal to see if I had any comments,they wasnt comming into my email.Aol glitch.lol.Its been a rough week and its not even over yet.I feel like this week I been feeling every pain in my body.well,my hands still bother me some,my neck has been hurting me,everytime I move it on my left side and my right ankel.It doesnt seem swwolen,but,it hurts.Man,I am getting old.lol.They say,the older you get,you get more aches and pains.I relize that now.lol.

img373/9298/dsdesignsbearygoodfrienjf1.gif

I dont know what hurts the worst.But,I am greatful,that I am alive,well and healthy.I need to think more posative.Work went great yesterday.Actullay,in a long time,even thoe it didnt go so well in the moring,my Boss and I actullay got along and I said I was sorry for the inconveince from the moring and I did tell Her I tryed calling.But,all is ok,She wasnt mad.I know it can be very hard for a Boss.this week has been rough.I think you all and my Mom must have been praying for me,because I was dreading going in,I even got upset,a little crying on the way to work,when Gary took me and He told,it will be ok,just calm down and I did.I actullay even went in smiling when I was crying on the way to work,than going in was ok.So,I thank you all for your prayers and sending good vibes my way.I think it will be better this time.I hope.

img137/2674/meintherainroxywt9.gif

She was even telling me,I may start comming in early soon,dont know when that will be,or if it will be.But,I would very much love my early hours back.I mean,I dont mind comming in late,but,it will be nice to come in early sometimes.I dont think She likes comming in early.I think,She also said,when it starts getting nice,I will come in early.we will see.I just have been praying and giving it to God and let Him handel it.The girl I worked with last night who shouldnt even be there and we all know that,She jst gets away with alot of stuff and She is lazy.Well,enoguh about that.My neice just came up and told me it was breakfest and I can smell it.lol.So,to that I say,I hope you all have a nice day.It will be 72 degrees today,nice.Enjoy the weather.Be safe and warm/cool.Peaceout.

img167/3146/amandabearnpurpleflowerjc7.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy dear!  So glad you got some sleep, and your boss treated you decently.  About those "old age" aches and pains, they're not always "automatic" but as time goes on the wear & tear on our muscle joints and back can make you "feel" older, I believe.  The fact is, as you say, you're alive and life is beautiful.  Miss ya!  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a nice chat with your boss. You just never know what is going on in someones elses life, so maybe she was just having a rough time before. Anyway, just keep smiling and it will work out for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thats good that you and your boss are talking more and that you are getting on.  Hope you feel a bit better.  Hugs. Terry x

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things went ok with work. Have a good night.