Friday, March 30, 2007

Whats in a name.This was kinda hard.lol.

What's in a name...

Your Name: Amanda

Famous Music artist/group:Alanis Morisseette

3 letter word: Ahead

Color:Alphabet colors

Gift/present: Air

Vehicle: Acura

TV Show: Angel

Country: Liechtenstein

Boy's Name: Aagail

Girl's Name: Adam

Alcoholic drink: Apple Martini,which I never had.lol

Occupation: A bakery dapartment,in a groice stoor

Flower: Azalea's

Celebrity: Ashley Judd

Food: Appetieizer

xSomething found in a kitchen: Apples

Reason for Being Late: Alarm going off,ut,I am never late.lol.

Something You Shout: About it,dobut it,baby.lol.I dont say it,but,came to my mind.lol.

I did it,so,now its your turn,have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a good job with that!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Great job!!
Have a great weekend!
Linda :)