Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy weekend All!!!

img155/3005/friendsloveod2.gif

                         Good moring all,hope you all had a good rest last night.I slept pretty good,but,man did I wake up feeling grogy,took me a few munites to get my eyes open up.I am off today,unless they call me into work.but,they probllay wont.I am off tommrow as well,maybe thats a good thing,so,I can rest my hands,They feel better,still sore and,my right hand feels so numb and tingly.My Doc told me to call Him and tell Him if things get  worse,they dont hurt,but the numbness feels so werid.The brace helps alot,specillay when I am sleeping,some who have this problem,dont wear them while sleeping.But I need to,just my left hand.

img163/1232/iloveyou002heartanimlovoi4.jpg

Last night we had dinner with my Sister and family,I never really usllay sit at the dinner table with the family,only on special Holidays.lol.So,it was nice to sit down and have a nice dinner,eat a good meal for a change.we had Ham,salad,a bean salad,which I liked alot and brocklie,which I need more vegies and home made bread,that was good.But it was a nice time.I am still so tired.lol.I woke up and when I got out of bed,my back was hurting and my legs was a little sore,maybe because my neice was playing with me last night.But I had a good time.Let me tell you about work,work was fine,was a little uneasy for a while,but it was ok.I can see the Boss was upset,because it was a rough week for them,because of people calling out.I was sick,She knew that.I did ask Her if everything was ok,She said yes,She wasnt mad,but did mentioned that,something like,its yals pay check.I know She was frustated,but,still I couldnt help it,if I was not feeling good.But,I let it go,I didnt let it bother me.I know its not easy beng a Boss,I would never in a million years be a Boss.They have so much to do,to much stress.but other than that work was ok.I was in the freezer,one of my co workers was helping me,I was holding a box,She was holding it to,She let go and it fell on the floor,my hands must still be weak.She said,you may have to change jobs.I was no way,I am staying put.lol.I know She was kidding.I just need to get myself better,with the steriods and keep wearing the brace.One more thing before I go.Please say a prayer,next Sunday night,we have my Sisters kids for a week and a hald while my Sister and Hubby go on there vaction to Hawii,that He won at His work.Nice ha?Its going to be alot of work and the kids will miss there parents.Well,I am going to get off of here and get a few thngs done.I hope you all have a nice weekend.be safe and warm.Spring is on its way.lol.Wooooohooooooo.Peaceout.

img91/5508/dsdesignsbootsandhatamaki0.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend my friend

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you enjoy your weekend off! I just love home made bread. My family also loves it when I make it!
Kelli
http:journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Your dinner with the family sounds good.  Have a great weekend.   :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hello...I am off of work this weekend as well. Tell your sister I said hello. Having dinner with your family sounded nice it sounds like you enjoyed it. I'm sure you will have a great time with the kids. Do enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take care.