Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feeling down.

img240/8679/dsdesignsmoonbearoi0.gif

Good night all,

        Its been a stressful week,I been so tired,i feel I just need a break from everything,from life.We been having my 2 nephews and neice since last Sunday,wont be gone till Wed.They are good kids,but let me tell you,I MISS MY QUIET.Now I know,I would rather just be an Aunt.Mom and Dad and right about that one.lol.I am to set in my ways.I love them alot,but,its tough and I knew it would be.I have helped my Sister before with baby sitting.So,its hard,its hard on my Mom.But they been good.They reayy are good kids.I just feel like right now,I want to run and hide,not just because,its been a hard week,but with work and everything else.Its been hard.

img405/5233/dsdesignsnitetimebearqr3.gif

Not only do I need sleep,I think I finally am just relizing,I am over working myself to much.Man,specillay tonight at work,if that was stressful enough,I had to do so much,but got all of it done.I think what I need and what I would like in my life,is a change,something diffrent,something,fun,relaxing,what ever that is.lol.But is there such a thing?can I do that and what would i be?I know,my Mom and I and my neice are going to have a girls day,probllay,Monday,so,that would be nice.But I want something for myself,is that so worng?I mean,I am even tired of looking at my room,looking at the 4 walls I look at everyday.I have to be honest and will admit,right now,I am depressed,hating myself,but,I will get out of it.I know I shouldnt be,so many people are going through more than me just being bla.Sorry guys,I am just taking a toll.If you know what I mean?I am just having a downer,an outter or what ever you call it.Here is an embarssing thing I did at work today,when I was waiting for my ride,I should of looked at the back of the truck and saw He had a flag on there,but,I looked in the truck and saw someone who looked liked my nephew and thought it was my Dad,but,nope it wasnt.Oh my,I was tottlay embarsed.I saw on the bench next to someone who was working in the deli and He said,thats happend to Him before so,I didnt feel to bad,but,still felt embarssed.lol.Does it look like I need a break?lol.Anyways,its getting late and I am going to head to bed.Thanks for listning to me vent.You know,I cant belive I am going to say this,but sometimes,I think about ending it,but,I dont,because,it scares me to much.I know I have so much to live for.I just dont see that right now.I do want you all to know,I am praying for all thoes who are going through so much right now,praying for Jeannett,sugar and so many who are going through hard times.I guess I just neeed to vent and I feel like crying.Hope you all have a good wekeend.Be safe and warm out there.peaceout.Oh yeah,for thoes who was asking about if that was sandy point in Maryland,it is.Tata.

img141/9881/mandypansies506vima1384mf6.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby if you need a break then you should take one! Go lock yourself into the bathroom and take a nice hot bath!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is a little more peaceful...kids can be active, I know...this house is always active...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

We all get down sometimes honey. Nothing new here, and you don't have to apologize for it. You need to be as gentle with yourself as you are with others. Do something that makes YOU happy. We all need time to ourselves.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY