Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

img441/3928/dsdesignsgoodmorningpb3.jpg

Good moring all,

                Hope you all alspet well.I slept good but when I woke up this moring,my right ankle and foot is killing me.I dont know why.I dont think I have bruisd it,maybe I did and didnt notice it.I am still nervous about work.I had left the note for my Boss to call me,but She never had.So,I guess I will leave it aloneI just dont want anyone else saying anything to me.That is my Bosses doing.I know I gott other people invloved,but,its not going to happend anymore.I still think they are favoritism Tiffany.

img407/1452/dsdesignsagiftforyousv5.gif

I made the mistake of telling my friend some things and Tiffany talks to Her and Tiffany was going to tell the Boss to give me more hours.I had to call Tiffany and tell Her do not say anything,I can handle it.I told Her it was over and done with.But what I cant belive is,when I told Her I needed space away from Her,all She is worried about is,are you still comming to my bday party for Her sleep over.I cant belive it.But I guess I can beause She is slow.I told Her I dont know,because,guess what guys.My brother and family from London will be here this Monday.I cant wait,I am excited.We will finally get to see the new baby.Dont worry,I will be taking alot of pics and I know everyone else will.

img262/7641/dsdesignsangelteatimech5.gif

I know my Mom is looking forward to seeing them.We wont have them Easter Sunday,but will have them over that Monday.My SIster will want to use my Air mattress.lol.I am so tired,I think I will go back to bed.I am still neverous everytime I go into work,thinnking they will say something.I am just going to have to try and not think about it.But other than that,I guess I am doing ok.lol.I think Spring has finally sprung.lol.Which I am glad.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe/warm and kool.Peaceout.

img411/746/sazzykreationzbabyrosebqn5.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you go into work, just hold your head high and act like nothing is wrong. I think it is cool that your family is coming in!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thats cool tha familt is going to me visiting you. Hope you have a good night & weekend

Anonymous said...

aww how cool that your family is coming to visit. As far as work goes, just go in and be the bigger person!!!! :)

Theresa