Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sats happenings.

img169/7931/st1er0.gif

Good moring all,

                Hope you all slept well.I slept pretty good,even on my bad shoulder.I woke up early this moring,talked to my boyfriend at work and than I got up to take a shower.Ask me why I still get up so early in the moring,when I dont even have to be at work till later in the day?lol.I guess I am so used to getting up early.Oh yeah,I wanted to know again,whos address I have that sent me post cards/christmas cards,I would like to know,also if you can,please give it to me again so I can print all of them out and hang them on my wall.Thank you.And if anyone else would like a post card or just a letter,let me know.

img244/9659/dsdesignsstpattygirl1bn3.gif

I am working today from 1 to 5,unless they need me to stay later.It was fun going to the Library with my Sis,I got a bunch of good books for my Mom.She can read a book in 2 days.I used to love to read,this is the only thing I love to read now.lol.Or if I get something in the mail.We are getting ready for a long week ahead starting tommrow night,when my Sisters kids come to stay for a week and a half.I have something to get off of my mind.WHy is it this time that my Sis has a will made out,they been going on trips like this for a while now and this is the first time Shes wanted to make a will.It kinda worrys me and I know my oldest nephew is worried to about there flight to Hawii on Monday moring.My brother n Law wins trips through His work,which is nice.He works at a bank.I know its good to be thinking about things like that,a will,but it just worrys me.I think about writting one down and putting it away.But,I dont even want to think of doing that.But I guess you have to think on things like that.It looks like a cloudy day,good day to sleep in.But,I have to go to work.I am hoping I wont stay later,but it is nice to have the hours.I wanted to thank you all for the advice on work and everything else.You know,it is so nice to have somehting like.I never thought in a million years,my journal would ammount to something.It has helped me,its helped me get through some tough times.You guys are the best.I just wanted you to know that.I thank you from the bottom of my heart for you kind,caring words of encourgment.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.One more thing,does anyone know how to get makeup stains out of a light pink coat?It is so dirty,I aasked my Mom to wash it for me.Now I know why I should of goton a darker color coat for Christmas.lol.It was a gift from my Mom.But I love pink.I hope I can get the stains out.TaTa.

img138/3122/untitledjg8.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your neices and nephews.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I get up at the same time every as well. It is just habbit for me I guess! Take some time for yourself this weekend!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would be more than happy to send you a letter. Just send me your address to me in an e-mail and I will give you mine. I would love to fill your mailbox with letters and cards so just let me know. Thanks again for all of your kind works in my journal you are so very dear. Take care my dear friend. Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

depends on the kind of makeup

make up is pretty hard to remove--esp if you've already washed it and dried it.

If you haven't try mixing a paste of baking soda and water and rubbing it in--leave it for about 20 minutes and then wash as usual--but put some baking soda--like 1/2 cup in the machine with the detergent.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a good nights sleep. Hope you have a good weekend filled with lots of fun.