Sunday, March 4, 2007

Chilling out on a Sunday moring.

img76/7541/believeim3.gif

Good moring all,

                   Hope you all slept well.I slept pretty good,but,feel like going back to bed and staying in bed all day.lol.I been going out all week with the boyfriend,but,I love spending time with Him.I have half my mind just to call Him back up and tell Him I am tired,dont know why I am so tired.Not going to do much today,if we going out,probllay wont be out to long.That is fine with me.lol.I dont even feel like getting dressed.lol.

img252/9808/vicirishladyox3.gif

Work on Friday went ok,but,it was kinda strange working with the Boss,I was nice,but really didnt talk much that day to anyone,if I did,it was only about work.But,She could tell something was off,so,She did make an effort to talk some.But,I think She knows,I dont like Her to much.I can see the fakeness in Her,when Shes around me.Maybe its just me,but,I dont think its me.Dont get me worng,I know its very hard being Boss,taking on so much to do.BuI feel so awakard being there now.Its diffrent,things have changed.Actullay to tell you the truth,things havent really changed.

img187/1434/thtink2pr1.gif

I have to say,I wish my old Boss was back,things would change in a heart beat.But,I know,you cant have it all.lol.I just have to do the best I can.My hours again,suck,I dont like  them.I am going to have to bite the dust and go to talk to the head Boss,to see if I can work some were else in the stoor.Still work in the bakery,yes,but,at least,maybe,I can work some were in the storr and get a few more hours.I do want to bring something up.I asked Her if we was ok,and I shouldnt have even asked Her that,dont know why I did.But,I did.She said we were ok,but let me tell you,I could feel the tension between the both of us.can you open up a little buniness online of your own?lol.img102/7700/unknown4xp3.gifI was thinking of doing that,with my beaded jewrley.But,dont know about that.Maybe I can take some pics,put them in my journal and see what you all think about if I should do something like that or not.But do you need a permert?lol.I wouldnt even charge that much.But I have to think about that,but,I been thinking about doing that.If you have any advice,let me know.I hope you all had a nice weekend and will have a nice week ahead.How ever,I am going to make a bunch of green beadded neckless,maybe braclets.well,I better go,get off of here and get a few things done.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img180/7476/sazzykreationzsunflowernd3.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat idea making jewlery.  Love your graphics.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/         Tracy

Anonymous said...

Making jewelry sounds like a lot of fun. If you have talent, hon, use it. You know all of your readers would help. Hope you get some rest.
Big hugs.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I have never made jewerly, but my children have made it. I also do not have much planned for today.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Have a good Monday. Saturday it was 61 & sunny here. Tha is warm for this tine of year.