Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Happenings

img74/2752/dsdesignsdaisybunnyve5.gif

Hi all,

Good Afternoon.I hope everyone is having a good one.I wanted to thank each and everyone of you all who left so many kind and caring words in my entry yesterday.You all gave me so much good advice.I want to thank you,for being there for me.I wouldnt know what I would do with you all.Thats what we all thank of eachother here in J-land,when we all go through struggles and trials,we all know we are there for eachother.I love you all for it.You are the best of the best!!!

img252/5889/dsdesignseasterchicksjj7.gif

Now,I would like to talk about some stuff in my life.I relize my life isnt over,so many times,even now in this day,I think,this is it,this is my life.I want to so much get up and do something.But I just cant,its that fear of being out there in the world,oh,I know,everyone has told me to take baby steps,I cant even do that and you all dont knkw how much I need to get out there and just go for it.I want to make and meet friends,good friends who will encourge me,just like you all do.I want to make a diffrence out of my life.I dont want my work,just to be my life,you know?I want more out of my life and I dont know how to do that.

img443/6928/eastergreetingser8.gif

Were do you go from here?I know I made many mistakes lately and havent heard the last of it.How do you just have fun in your life and stop worrying all the time?I have got so many things in my life I need to.with work,sometimes I want to quit and I cant and people at work who I have talk to,who I can trust,they tell me to stick with it,because,I need to.Anyways,this has gone on long enough.I need to get off of here and get ready for work.I dread going in there.My Sister tells me when I go into work,just ignore them and thats what I planed on doing the first thing.I know I did make one mistake last night,when moping the floor I had to much water on the floor and a little girl got hurt,just a bruise,but,the manager of the stoor had to take pics and probllay will give it to my Boss.If I get written up,than I do,I could go back and say what She did to me,but I wont do that.I just go in there execpt what I did and do my work.well,I better get off.Thank you all again.Thanks Cherry,you comment made me laugh.But,I know you and everyone is right.Have a nice day all.be safe and warm and kool out there.Peaceout.

img339/3309/easterbunnyamandalb3.jpg

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The unknown is very scarry. Sometimes you just have to do it. Then once you do it, you will realize that you can do more. I know that you can do this!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

how about joining some kind of class. You would meet some people go from there.

Anonymous said...

Awwww hunnie! This is EXACTLY what I went through for a while ... and you know what? I am STILL going through it. wanna know something else? You have to do it for yourself! It may not be visible at first it may be hazy and you may be confused but God will lead you through it slowly and at the pace he thinks is right for you! It will be hard trust me I know, but that doesn't mean you can't make it through it .. you have to remain strong! It took me a long time to realize my destiny .. and I still don't know my full destiny! God hands it to me in pieces, pieces that I can handle! Girl I wish I could be there to help guide you, but unfortunetly I can't! But I WILL sit behind this screen and cheer you on and encourage you and leave advice that I hope will help you! I know it has to be hard to get up and take a class, I am not one for doing things like that! But maybe there could be another way you could get more involved ... maybe become a volunteer somewhere, a daycare maybe, a hospital, a church! You have to do whatever makes you feel comfortable! Good luck! I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hoping you had a good day and  having a good night.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you sweetheart, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Marlene - A Poet's Point of View

Anonymous said...

I think a new job would make you feel happier.  Have you looked around to see what is going?  Hope you have a good weekend.  Hugs, Terry x