Wednesday, March 7, 2007

It is snowing again!!!Ack!!!

img143/4993/dsdesignswhereveryougose8.gif

Good moring all,

                      Hope you all slept well,I slept good.I needed it.I had such a bad head ache last night,I just went to bed right after I got off line.Guess what it is doing outside today,right now?Yup,snowing.lol.were susposed to get 2 to 4 inches.I may not be able to see my boyfriend today.Waaaaa.He is off today,but,work needed Him for a few hours,s,He went in and helped out.Dont know if we will see eachother.Depending on how the weather is when He gets off.I havent looked out yet,since I looked out earyler.it was just blowing fluries.I thought we were done with this.lol.But I guess not.

img149/8651/sazzykreationzmomentofrlz9.gif

I did a cute thing yesterday before I went to work,I think I will do more things like that.I printed out a note with some of the graffics that said Gary and Amanda and some other cute love graffics.I took it to work last night and I put it in His work jacket.I wonder if he got it.I just wrote that I loved Him alot and I am thankful He is in my life and I blessed that He does so much for me.I think He needs to hear that more often.dont get me worng,I tell Him I love Him all the time,but,it was just cute to send Him a note.lol.He likes things like that.he keeps them to.lol.

img185/9161/dsdesignssunsetfairyfj2.gif

Dont know what I will do if we dont go out,if we go out,we may just go out for a little bit before the weather gets worse,than again,maybe not.He sounds like He needs to go home and get some rest,He sounds tired.I love Him so much andI am thankful to have Him in my life.I wouldnt know what I would do without Him.He says the same thing about me.But were is the ring?lol.Anyways,my friend called me early this moring,I was up,but,not fully up enough to talk to Her at 7 in the moring.Hours have been cut back badly for Her and I,well,I have more than She does.She only worked Sun,Fri and Sat.Thats not good.They have so many full time people in our dapartment,you think they would help out and give us part timmers some hours,like our Boss would do.But,thats another story at another time.I just have to pray things wil get better.I was praying that my old Boss would come back,now,I am just going to pray things get better.Maybe God is using me to be there right now with this new Boss.If you all can say a prayer about this,I would be greatful.I have been kinda having a rough time with the Boss.Good thing about it is,I dont see Her till Friday.lol.I am off this Friday.So,wooooohoooo.lol.She isnt that bad,as I have said before,I know its hard being a Boss.well,I think I talked yals head off long enough.lol.I hope you all have a nic day.be safe out there and warm.Peaceout.

img183/425/sazzykreationzbabyrosebpi8.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know what you honey says when he finds the graphics.  That was so cute that you did that.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,
oh, thank you so much for visiting me in my journal. I enjoyed reading this entry of yours (really, I did.) :-)

So, it is snowing huh? not where I am. It's nice today, not sure what the temp is but it is sunny and I've started my seeds gardening two weeks ago.
Do you do some gardening too?
I had a wonderful sleep last night, first time in weeks.
I like that graphic with the saying "wherever you go...." it's meaningful to me right now.
I think it's sweet that you take the time to slip little love notes to your bf. I ought to do that with my husband too...keep the sparks going.
I will pray that things work out at your job.

Take care Mandy.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

It snowed a little here and is terribly cold.My daughter called and said to call the boys off sick-she didn't want me on the road with them .She had to drive 20 MPH home from work.
I used to put notes in my hubbys lunch box .
About the ring..it's a really big step and he wants to make sure HE is ready for all the responsibilities..(just a thought)
Have a nice day
HUGS
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Be safe on the road! I am sorry that you are having more snow. Be safe and have a great time with your boyfriend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

As of right now it has stopped snowing. The weather has we are goin gto get less then first prodicted. They say 1-3 inches instead of 2-4 inches. I will get the graphic ou to you soon as I can.  I have a couple more graphics from Beauty & The Best made up and will be posting them in my journal.  Have a good night.