Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday Happenings.

img523/3707/tigerglitteryk7.gif

Good moring all,

              Hope you all slept well.I slept pretty good.I dont even want to go back to sleep.lol.I usllay do,but,ot this time.Dont think I will go out today,not sure.I kinda want to stay home and get some cleaning done.With the kids comming this Sunday night to stay for a whole week,till,my Sister and Her Husband gets back from Hawii,we have alot to do.Just pray that everything will go ok.I can already see my Mom pulling Her hair out.lol.

img523/8569/glitterdisneyvl3.gif

Dont get me worng,they are good kids,well behaved good kids,just a whole week,and knowing they will miss there Mom and Dad,will be hard.The oldes one is a little scared about there Mom and Dad flying.But,it will be ok,we will keep them busy.I bought alot of crafts for them to do.I also am thinking of something special to do for there Mom and Dad when they come back.Have any ideas?Let me know.I told my Neice,She could sleep with me,watch a dvd while She spends the night with me,but dont think She was to keen on the idea.She probllay doesnt want to be away from Brother and SIster.The only hard part is there younger brother whos just getting His Molars?I think thats what its called and Hes having a hard time dealing with that.He likes to drink water,He says water is like medicine.lol.Not me.lol.But thats a good thing,they drink water,not alot of soda.So,this week,will be doing alot of cleaning and getting things done.I have a big huge air  mattress for them,just have to find the pump.lol.I want to make another entry and will do so after this one about work.lol.I hope you all have a nice day.I am still in my pjs.lol.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Might have fluries on Wed.

img299/6771/mickeyglitterzj7.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you wil have a good time with the kids.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Have the children make a welcome home banner!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the kids. With them there you can get to be a kid again yourself LOL LOL...Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I know you will have fun with the kids...rest up!!  Hope you have a great Tuesday...hugs and much love,
Joyce