Monday, March 19, 2007

I am about to give up!!!!!!

img253/7972/anote4upegmailtzbm4.jpg

I just had to come back on here and let some frustiont out.I am really mad,upset,dont know what I am,I want to give up,give my life up.I cant take it anymore!!!!!!!My one coworker calls me up doent even talk about just nothing,She starts talking about how She is working tommrow and She has 4 days and I have only 3,She is udnerneath me.So much is going on right now with me and work,I jsut dont know what to do.why does She call me up and get me all started for no reason and I am sitting here thinking,Shes got more days than I do.I call my boyfrend,crying,all upset.What aere they trying to get me to do,quit,transfer,I want a transfer!!!!!!I want one now.She has the nerve to rub in me and I told Her,you have more days than I do,I am taking it to the head manager.I am tired of this.My boyfriend says,if He sees Her,because,She wasnt even susposed to be working.Hes going to get the union number and I am going to call and GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!!!!I feel so out of place there,I dont even want to be there.They tell Her to call every moring to see if the need Her to work,but dont call me in.Thats BUll!!I have to tell you all,I really hate my life right now and I have my whole bottle,I could take it.I am crying,sitting here even down stairs,Mom and Dad dont know whats going on.I actullay belive they are treating me so diffrent.I havent taken up there crap so much,I given up.I am a good worker and they dont care.Is there a reason why this all is happening?to much is going on in my life right now.I am stressed and just cant deal with it.I am going to get to the bottom of all of this.Why in the world does She call me and tell me all this,that She is working tommrow and thouht She was off.What gives?Even if they needed help,She was to cal me before Her.I cant deal with it,I am about to give up.

img102/9076/beautypoochamandaju4.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have learned a few things about life. If you feel that you are at the end of your rope, then just hold on, because better days are coming. Also, if people cause you stress then just avoid them. I know that you can not avoid a co worker, but there is nothing that say's that you have to talk to them outside of work. Everything will get better for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hello !!!!!!!!! Please don't give up I would be sad to think that I would lose a friend. You have more times than not put a smile on my face. You have been so very kind to me time and time and time again. I sure hope that this note cheers you up and lifts your spirits. I so appreciate your friendship more than you know. I hope that you know that you are appreciated by me. Do know that you have a friend out in the world wishing you well. Do take care my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up Mandy.  I think you should just look for another job where they will appreciate you more.  Sometimes you just have to walk away.  You have lots going for you, including a loving boyfriend who is very supportive to you, so no more silly talk about giving up or taking pills.  Enough!  Get the paper and look for another position and quick.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Patience is always the answer. If you don't like where you are now, it's time to look for something better. And have patience until that something comes along.

Charley

Anonymous said...

How very rude of your co worker to call you. I would talk to managment. Don't give up hun. We are all here if you need to talk.