Friday, March 9, 2007

Thank goodness its Friday!!!

img171/5559/06jl9.jpg

Good moring all,

               I hope you all had a good night sleep,better than I did.I didnt sleep good at all last night.I felt so sore all over my body,probllay because I am not used to working 8 hours.I have a problem sleeping at night on my bad shoulder,have you ever had a part on your body at night,being so sore you cant sleep on that side?Thats what happend to me. I just hope I dont get called into today.i fel like sleeping in all day.

img96/8216/yellowfrogtgviyv1.jpg

I think I will just take it easy today,I know m Sister wants to go to the Libray and get some books for Her trip,I will get some for Mom to.Hey,if you know of any good christian romance book,let me know and I will get it for my Mom,if they have it.They have some pretty good christian romance writters out there today.I would love to write a book.That has been one of my dreams.Maybe someday I will.Everyone told me,I would be good at writting a kids story.I might think about doing that.But right now,I dont have any ideas on what to write.lol.

img84/8834/113msk2vilz7.jpg

Dont you just hate waiting by the phone in the moring to see if work is going to call you in?I am not going to answer it.lol.Than again,I probllay wiil.I think I will go get a little something to eat,take my pill and go back to sleep.My hands are sore,but,they will  get better.I dont even want to go pick up my pay check.lol.Mom isnt feeling good,so,we probllay wont.Which is a good thing.I hope you all will have a nice weekend.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img136/3338/sazzykreationzasimpleroem4.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda...sorry you did not sleep well....maybe tonight will be better.  I would not wait by the phone to see if I had to work...me, I would go do something fun...make whatever comes your way...the best it can be!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!  Yep I have a busy day ahead of me. I will have some free time to myself, if not today it will be later this evening or tonight. I have a few more tubes to make more graphics from Beauty & the Beast. I will be making more soon. Have a good weekend and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better Amanda!  Good luck at the library.  And I hope you have a good weekend too!  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling much better we all have spells like that

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you ended up having a good friday!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom