Thursday, March 8, 2007

Quick update

img177/1306/glitterimagetb6.gif

Good moring all,

               Hope you all had a good night sleep.I had a pretty good night,execpt when I sleep on my left arm,it hurts some when I am sleeping.I am going to have to make this short.Work caled,said they need me to come in.So,they want me working 8 hours,which is good.So,I am off to get ready and clean up.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I will be back later this evening.If I am not tired.lol.

img72/189/disneymoviebeautythebealp8.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of your arm...don't over do things at work today...many hugs and love...really love your tags...so pretty!!!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope you can wear your brace at work.  Your arm needs to rest.  
Also, Vitamin B6 is a common deficeincy in pele w/ Carpal Tunnel.  Take a B6 and compliment it with Vitamin C.  One month there should be no more symptoms.  It's worth a try. I did it a cuople years back and I nver had it again. :)

http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Mandy dear, if you asked if the doc wanted me to do this -- did you mean Thankful Thursdays or the CPAP?  Yes the doc wants me to do the CPAP after Sleep studies say I am not keeping my airway open through the night.
But the Thankful Thursday idea came from Dawn's journal recommendation to Gretchen's journal.  I love the idea and am ditto-ing it lol.
P.S.  I cannot read well against the black background dear.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your arm does not bother you to bad while you are at work! Have a great friday!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom