Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HELP!!!!!

How much more can I take?now my Mom is mad at me,because we promised to take the kids out before the leave to go home with there Mom and Dad tommrow.we got into it and I said,why didnt we do something last week.You know its date night.So She is mad.We said words,not to bad.I guess She will get over it.Its been a rough long 2 weeks.Now She tells me not to talk to Her tonight.I can deal with that.Than,I said,what more do you want,I have been helping you,I bought a bed,I help you bath them.Ect Ect.As usllay,eveything is my falt.It will be alright.I know I have said words and will say sorry later when it all dies out.WHY ME!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When people are under a lot of stress they say things that they do not really mean. I think that both you and your mom are under some stress,. It is hard to have extra people in the house. I know that everything will get back to normal once the children leave.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,
Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do--like cancel date night because our mothers need help.
I know--you've been helping a lot with the kids already--but sometimes mom's need help a little more than they want to admit it.
I've cancelled countless numbers of things to help my mom with my niece because that's just how it goes.
I have gone to events the day after Prom and busted my butt working at them because my mom asked.
I know it's not fair--but not much in life really is.
The way I figure it--kids are only little once--so I may as well enjoy her while she is because someday she will outgrow needing me.
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Trying to do catch up here.  I know things between you and your Mom get stressed on occasion...it happens...we deal with them, I go through it too...just so you know.  My Mom does not understand the things I say and feel.  We both can work to make things better on both ends...my prayers are for peace for you both...hugs and love...hang in there!!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hugs!!!!  Hope things turn around for ya....have not gotten any alerts for your journal so thought I would pop in... I will keep ya in my  prayers...try to take a deep breath...somethings we just can't change and someone's grumpiness is one of them...things will change!!!  Hugs,TerryAnn