Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank you all for always being there for me.

img256/6003/cid9ce22d2a30fc11d9ba3cub4.gif

Good night all,

                 I just wanted to say thank you to all for you kind caring words.I also wanted thank someone out there in J-land who sent me a St.Patricks Day card,I didnt forget,thank you!!!It put a smile on my face.I love you all so much and wouldnt know what I would do without you guys in my life.I know I am upset and hurt and angry,and know I said I would give up on life.I am not giving up,I just dont know what to do.I think work is trying to gain up on me.Thank you all.I am going to try and get some sleep.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img262/6074/amandathekittenvijb2.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have good dreams.  Don't give up the fight.  I was always told not to quit 5 minutes before the miracle happens.  The thing is that it seems that it is always after 5 minutes when my miracle comes.  (giggle).  Hugs - Tish

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get some sleep. I am on my way to be right now!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom