Friday, March 16, 2007

have a nice weekend all!!

img132/5932/7ao2df3.gif

Good afternoon everyone,

                   Hope you all having a good start of the weekend.I am doing a little better today.I am glad its Friday.I am off tommrow.I told my neice She could sleep with me tonight,but,dont think She wants to.She wants me to sleep with Her downstairs.lol.I might,than when Shes alseep,I will go back to my bed.lol.I so miss my quiet!!!I cant wait till this comming Wed.But they are good kids.My neice,we all call Her the middle atttention getter.lol.She wants all the attention,She doesnt want Her younger brother in the play room with Her and He wasnt even bothering Her.lol.

img150/3917/dolldpd2.gif

I cant wait till I get my early hours back,I think my Boss said She will have me working early.We shall see.I have been working 4 to 8 all week long,dont get me worng,I dont mind it,I am getting the hours.But,really,sometimes I can use the break.When your home,your waiting for hour to come to go to work,than you get to work,you wait to go home.lol.I hate the waiting at home and its no fun.lol.

img301/1628/sp2hb6.gif

well,I am cutting this short.I just have to say,it was so nice yesterday,like summer time,but,not its cold and rainy and may still snow.I know,right.lol.I dont want no more.But I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Hope you all have a good weekend.Dont forget to wear GREEN on Sat,I belive its Sat.Be safe abd warn out there.Peaceout.I could use some choclate.lol.

img301/7364/amandalep1vils5.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your doing better. Besides being cool & raining I had a good start to my weekend. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Good you are feeling better Mandy.  Have a lovely weekend.  Hugs.  Terry x