Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cya Tomrmow.

img84/2160/wishuponastariz3.gif

Hi all,

          Its been a long day,well,yes,I know its late and I should be sleeping,I am actullay working tommrow.So,thats good.How ever,my work today,didnt go well at the begining,but,in the end was ok.When I went into work,I had to go to the office,I got written up for my first verbal warning for a little girl who sliped right in front of the bakery.Yes it was my falt,I couldnt find a wet sign,but now we have one.Work hasnt been going well for me.But I did my best today and try not to cry when I got it.I wanted to cry so hard when I punched in and went to work.But,I held it in.I didnt really talk to anyone,jsut did my work till my other coworker came in at 4.We talk.Work has been driving me nuts and I just really want it all to go away!!!!!

img136/3299/sazzykreationzmomentsoffw5.gif

I just dont know what to do anymore.Maybe God is trying to tell me something,I dont know.Just right now,I am doing what I am doing,thats all I can do.I feel like giving up and quiting,but I wont,than I would feel like I have lost everything I have worked so hard to get.Maybe things will get better.they cant get any worse.I been trying to stay away from Tiffany.I feel like right now,I am nothing,that people at work cant see who I realy am.Bt if they want to have it there way,than let it be.Well,I am going to try and get some sleep.I hope you all have a nice weekend and a nice Sunday.Be safe/warm and kool out there.Peaceout.

img181/7062/amandashadowmoonlightve8.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very good weekend. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I hope today is a better day for you Amanda.....take things one day at a time...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you have a bad day!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you had a bad day. There is a learning lesson in every thing! Even at my age.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope today will be better for ya.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess