Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thurs appenings.

img150/7579/dsdesignsbittersweetmemwk2.gif

Good moring to all,

         Hope you all had a good night sleep.I could of had a better one.Just to let you all know,I just found out last night,I havent been getting any alerts.I notice my email box was empty.Anyone having problems with that?I seriously think my body is trying to tell me something.I been feeling alot of pains lately.I see my Arthitis Doc in 2 weeks,was susposed to see Him last week,but,remembered I had 2 other apps already and I couldnt miss them.I dont think my hands are getting any better.They seem to be doing fine during the day,but,mostly hurts in the evening when I am working,at night when I sleep and when I wake up in the moring,is the worst.I feel  like all of my fingers are swolen and very tight.

img98/9490/dsdesignsoceanviewra6.gif

Let me tell you,I so wish i was at the beach right now,putting my feet in the water,just feeling the sand and the cool water in my toes.I so need something refreshing in my life.Whats the word I am looking for,that,I am lacking something I need in my life?Gary and I do go to the beach,but,not till the middle of Sept.lol.I cant wait that long!!!!!!!I might see if we can take a trip up at Sandy Point Beach when it gets nice out,its not that nice to play in the water,like my neice wanted me to bring out the pool.lol.I do not think so.lol.I mean,yeah,were getting a little nice weather,but it isnt even Spring yet.I guess you can tell I am ready for some Spring/summer weather.

img225/6295/dsdesignsbeachfairyls9.gif

Man,let me tell you,its been a rough week with having the kids here,they are good kids,well behaved and listen really good,but,you know how kids can be.But they do have good parents who are raising them well.I can tell they are missing there Mom and Dad a whole lot.They are in Hawii,man,I wish I was there.They was at a beach yesterday called the pipleline beach,were they was watching some Surfers,but there werent alot in the water because the waves were really rough.My Sis has been sending me pics from my phone,so,maybe I will add them in later.

img471/3756/dsdesignsyouarenotalonejy7.gif

I have to tell you something yesterday that my 2 nephews was plaing outside and my oldest nephew was one munite from picking up a baby snake,yes,you got that,a snake.He thought it look something like a rubber something.it was small,like a penicle.Good thing my Dad was out there and He yelled snake,dont touch it.He said they wasnt poisoness,but you never know about that.the snake was under my Dads tire.were was the Mama snake,we dont know and didnt want to know.lol.I was getting ready for work and had to bring the kids in.Anyways,this is for right now,I think I am going back to bed.I am tired.going to call boyfrend first.Hope you all have a nice day.Be safe.warm and cool out there.Peaceout till now.

img222/9205/lthamandadsmvirf3.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are talking about Sand Point Beach outside Annapolis, MD? Before MS, Patti and I used to go windsurfing there.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

I've had problems with alerts too, but they seem to be working today.
The beach sounds lovely. It's one of my favorite places.
Hugs, hon, and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I hope you get all of your alerts working soon...so far so good for my end...
I have 133 left to go through...slowly.  Hope all goes well in two weeks at your appt.   I know the exact beach you are talking about...is it the one before the Bay Bridge?  Hope you have a beautiful Friday.  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

We went to the beach today. It is nice to get outside and just let the sunshine hit you. I do hope that your alerts get working.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The beach sounds nice. I am getting some alerts. But don't any alerts are going out when I post entries. I havent gotten any coments in the past 2 days/entries. The alerts must be getting lost in cyberland LOL. Have a good night.