Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Things are looking brighter today.

img113/7568/dalmationhf5.gif

Good moring all,

                  Hope you all had a good night sleep.I could probllay go back to sleep for a little bit.I think I stayed up a little late last night.I dont know why I am so used to getting upearly in the moring,probllay,because,I used to work early.I miss thoes days.I am not going to do anything for a while,meaning transfer,I am going to pray about this.I do have this feeling that my old Boss will come back to the stoor.That would be so great.Oh,belive,they all know I want Her to come back,I havent said it to them,I want her back,but,I am sure they know.lol.because one time they was talking about it and my Ass manager was like,I bet you will be glad when Eva comes back.I just smiled and went on doing my work.lol.That was a while back thoe.But,I do have this feeling,that She will be back,when,I dont know when.

img137/4507/dsdesignsfaithsf8.gif

I know one thing,things will change in a heart beat,if She comes back.Now,there was some problems I had with Eva,but,not nearly as I do with this Boss now.Yes,I know its very hard being Boss.I would never want to be one.lol.hey have to do things the right way and go by the book.I understand that.I do want to thank you all so much for your encourging words and advice that you all given to me.It is much appriceated.Dont know wat I would do without you guys in my life.My mouth feels like a fire cracker,it is so dry,dont know why.lol.I need a mint.Now that I know things have changed at work for me,I am just going to do it the way I did Friday,do m work,be nice,say Hi ti everyone,than when I am done,clean up and go home.Friday,it was funny,because,I wasnt talking much at all and they coud since something was up.They was trying to talk to me and I talked back,but very little.

img145/8308/dsdesignssitandthinkxs8.gif

Tonight I work by myself,which is a good thing,I like working by myself,but,will be the first time with my hands.My hands seem to be doing alot better.I can actullay make a fist with my left hand,which I couldnt do for a while.I need to get my shots,find the number and order them.Havent had them in a while.Even if I have to pay Dad back,little as possible.When I go to work,I may just talk to somebody and see if they need some help in there dapartments,see if I can help out.Thank you all again for just giving me the right advice,by not doing anthing drastic.I am going to.I may say I will transfer,but,you know I am not going to.lol.I cant leave my boyfriend.lol.even thoe He works in another dapartment.well,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I will catch up with you all later.i hope you have a nice day.I always love reaing everyones comments,that mean so much to me.Thank you.You all are such a blessing to me.be safe and warm.Peaceout.

img411/8105/amandasoulangeltagfz4.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you hands are doing better.  Try not to put aot of pressure on them and they will heal in time.   :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I also enjoy working by myself. I more productive when I have no one around to bother me. I am so glad that your hand is feeling better. Just keep wearing the brace!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom