Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tired

img181/7023/dsdesignscabinshorerk4.gif

Good evening all,

                  Hope you all is having a good one.The kids finally left.I am so tired,I could provllay sleep for a week.lol.I keep falling alssep at the puter.lol.I was scared for nothing,I went into work,nothing was said,but,I am sure still something will be said.I did however leave my Boss a note,saying I would like to talk Her,She willl probllay call me tommrow.I am scared about that.I dont know what to say.Anyone have any advice?I was talking to someone tonight and I told Her a litttle what was going on and She said when I do talk to Her,dont mentione anyone unless She mentionds it first.I left Her a note,saying I would like to talk to Her.Just Her and I.So,I hope things work out for the better.I thank you all for being there for me today.You mean alot to me.Have a nice night.Be safe and warm out there,Peaeout.

 

img92/7351/amandajewlbuttrvijd9.jpg

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping for a week sounds good LOL. Hope everything goes ok when you two talk.  

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and I am sure that things are going to work out.  So when you talk with your boss tomorrow please let us know what happens. I have found out for me that if I am talking to someone and I remember not to have my blamethrower out then it is easier.  That means that I don't go naming names and blaming other people.  Nor do I take the responsibility for their actions either.  I talk about the situation.  Then I state my feelings on the situation and then I ask for suggestions.  Just a suggestion from me.  Try it just might work.  Nite.

Anonymous said...

You should get some rest. I would not worry about work, I know that everything will work out for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

girl i'd take advantage of that and get some well needed rest.