Friday, March 2, 2007

Happy TGIF

Pooglitter.gif                              Tigerglitter.gif

Happy Friday eeveryone,

              hope you all slept well.I slept ok,could of been better.I dont feel to good right now.Could be just nerves.I want to thank you all again for your kind and caring words.You all just make me smile.I am up early,may go back to bed for a few.My right hand,all my fingers feel so numb.That is one of the not so good signs of carpeltunnel.Yhey feel so werid.I forgot to sleep with my brace onmy right hand and I didnt sleep good because of that.I am going to ask my Boss if She needs me to work tommrow,but,I dont think She will.Well,I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and warm out there.I am praying for all who are having bad weather and tornados.Peaceout.

tinkimagination.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you will have a great weekend and I know that you willalso be fine at work. try to get some rest this weekend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a good nights sleep. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Try and rest your hand as much as you can.  I hope you are feeling a bit better.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend, Amanda...finds you feeling much better, enjoy.
Hugs and love,
Joyce