Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wed Happenings.

 

img262/5465/bunnyblessingsah9.gif

Good moring all,

              I hope you all is having a good start of the day.I am doing alright here.Just tired.I had a long fun day yesterday.I didnt get home till almost 8 last night.I go to work today at 3 to 8.Its kinda gloomy here.Maybe thats why I want to go back to sleep.

img462/2875/dsdesignsspringdayslm2.gif

My ankel still hurts and I am limping,I am going to make an app with my boyfriends Doctor,He is an foot ankel Doctor.Seems latey all I been having is pains.I am getting old.lol.Of course I will be 35 in May. keeep hearing that saying,the more you get older,the more aches and pains you have.lol.Well,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.I think I might go back and take a short nap.Have a good day all.Be safe and warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

img117/6234/alcchippityhoppityamandqp2.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

35? Old? Are you crazy? my BF is 36 and I tell her all the time she is not old, so neither are you! 35 is very young!!!!!! I hope that your ankle feels better soon!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Don't think like that! LOL I am getting better with age! I do hope that you have a good night at work.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom