Friday, March 23, 2007

I would ike everyones opoion,ideas,advice on a new journal,I want to make.

img338/2093/sazzykreationzheavensmarp9.gif

Hi all,

       It just dawned on me,maybe this is what God is telling me to do.Maybe this is what I need,to get my faith back,in beliving god is there.I want to make another journal,not a private one.I want to make a Christian journal for myself.Just something I can come to.I feel that god has been talking to me and teling me to do this.If you have any ideas,advice,let me know.I think I could really use this.Let me know how I can make this journal right for me.Like my own private talk with God.I have been so out of touch,that I need Him back in my life.I belive that all my J-land people have been reaching out to me and praying for me and showing me the way.I need this.But dont know how to go about this.So,any ideas,advice,would be greatful.Thank you.Also,like,how to put the right colors,ect.I really want this,even thoe it will be hard,I want this.Thank you.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...God definitely wants you to spend time with HIM and share HIM, regardless of how... He is so Wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by my journal today and commenting.
LOVE your screen name...
:>)

Anonymous said...

i definitely think you should go for it! I know God wants you to talk to him and share him with the world .... and show the world how amazing he is! :) As far as the colors go, do just white or do neutral colors! Nothing too fancy! You don't want it to seem like you are trying to over do it and draw attention cuz of the design, you want it to draw attention cuz of it's meaning!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

As you probably realise, I am not religious but if you feel you need to do this I wish you all good luck.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie:

I love the pics, and everything you've done around here in your little corner of the net.  I was raised in the church but am no longer religious, but if you think it will help you, and your outliik on life, then I back you 100%!

xoxoxo,

Andi