Monday, March 19, 2007

2 more days.lol.

img253/8289/06pi1.jpg

          Hi all,good moring to you all,hope you all had a better night than I did.I was up late and I couldnt sleep and wasnt feeling good at all.So this moring I called my Doctors app and cancled.I had to,I knew today I wasnt going to be able to make it there.I am feeling so sick to my stomach right now,like I am going to throw up.sorry.So today,I think I am just going to take it easy.

img404/3988/anotelilacvicw1.jpg

I dont even think I will go out today at all.I did leave a message for my Doctor on His voice mail.I will try and get some rest today.we have 2 more days,well,I should actullay say just tommrow and Wed for the kids.I know they will be so excitied to see there Mom and Dad.I know they are missing them alot,I am to.lol.

img150/6272/dsdesignsangelteatimewt7.gif

I have to say,they been pretty good kids,they are good kids.The 2 boys have been gone over the weekend,so,it was just my neice.I know my Mom is ready for a break.I been helping out as much as I can.Anyways,I think I will try and go back to sleep for a while.I will be back on later.I hope you all have a nice day today.Be safe abd warm out there.peaceout.

img175/1723/amandafairyhrtnflwrviyo7.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a little better now.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Amanda.

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

I was up and down all night long as well. I hope that both of us get some sleep tonight!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom