Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF Weekend.

img156/4430/colorfulfaehb6.gif

Good moring all,

Hope you all slept well,I was tossing and turning there for a while,dont know why.So,I took an Ambien and it helped for a while.When I wake up in the moring,I am all stiff,dont know why.But I do,do the stretching in the moring.lol.So,whats everyones plans for the weekend?I hope you all are having a good one.

img411/8550/sazzykreationzeternityiqi8.gif

About work,it went ok.when I came in,I saw my Boss clocking out and I didnt even say anything,She knew She saw me.But when I went back to my work,I said hello and asked Her how She was doing.Thats all we said was thoes words.man,you could feel the tension between us.I know things are very diffrent between us now and I dont mind it.It still does bother me,to think,She thinks,I am a bad person that I would use people.She knows I know,because,I am sure when I talked to the other co worker the other day,I told Her and I know She said something.Nut nothing was said and it will saty that way.I like it this way.It is fine with me.

img341/7151/sazzykreationzspringpaieq2.gif

Thats the first I saw Her in a long time and I havent even seen my asst manager,I will probllay see Her tommrow and you know,She better not saying Boo Hoo to mme.lol.Ok,now onto some other good news.I saw my Brother and the family last night.They were at the house when my Dad picked me up from work.It was nice to see all of them.They have gotton so big and tall.I saw the baby and I got to hold Her,She is so precious and adorable.My oldest neice Emily,My Sister N law says,Emily is like a 2 Mom.lol.She is good with kids.I missed them alot and it was good to see them.My Sister N law hurt Her ankle on a manhole,I guess thats what they call it in London and when She went to the Doctor,they didnt even wrap it up,they do here in America,but,mot in London.Dont know why.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img408/3098/amandafairyhrtnflwrviuq0.jpg

 

w onto some

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the usuall planned for the weekend. A ton of peope coming over.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very good weekend.