Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today is the last day/night.

img357/4148/46402428ie9.gif

Good moring all,

                    Hope you all had a good night,I slept a little better.I feel a little better today.I hope I didnt cause any problems with my Boss and my boyfriend.I told Him not to say anything,but,He said He was worried about me becuse I was upset.They taked and everything was ok.Gary did mentioned that Tiffany the one that called me yesterday and felt like She was rubbing it in that She got another day and I was like,I didnt?He just said to Her,that,Tiffany shouldnt just call me up and talk to me like that,just about work and nothing else.I did felt like She was rubbing it in.Thats not right.So,I got another day,which was only fair and right I should.When I go in tommrow for work,I will check it out.I just feel like so much has been going on.So much stress.

img152/3967/9000000000000000rz4.jpg

I think things will be much easyer when the kids finally leave tommrow.Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo.lol.They have een good kids,but its been to long and I do know they miss there Mom and Dad so much.They come home tommrow,will be at the airport about 1.They leave Hawii tonight at 8.I hope and pray there flight goes well.I cant belive the flight to Hawii is longer than going to London.I know they will e very tired.My Dad will take the kids to the airport tommrow,when He picks up my Sister and Her Husband.Last night I had to buy a new air mattress.this is a much better one.Its like a real bed and they loved it and sleept on it!!!!!!!Mom didnt have to sleep on the floor.The other air mattress had died.lol.My neice said,can you get a pink one?If they have one,I will.Gary piched in 20 and I put in another 20.so,it wasnt that bad.And it was pink.lol.

 

img256/7710/sazzykreationzthoughtsorh0.gif

So for the first night in a long week,they slept on the air mattress bed and Mom finally got to sleep on Her bed.Please tell me I dont have to worry about work,I dont want to worry about it.I want everything to be ok.I think maybe I shouldnt get Gary invloved.But I tell Him everything and when things bother me and upset me,I get upset.I dont know how to talk to my Boss.I havent seen Her in ages.I am always working late,She works early.The only time I will see Her is probllay Friday,the only time She works late.I know we need to talk and probllay will.I just hope when we talk,if we do,that things will be ok.She had to know how I felt about tiffany calling me and rubbing it in and telling me.That wasnt right.I am sure the Boss talked to Tiffany,than again,who knows.I will probllay get a phone call from Tiffany.Shes slow,but,so,am I.She needs to watch how She treats people and my Boss.But engough about that,I need to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and wonder now if its ok to say kool.lol.Be safe/warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

img386/3640/mandytagma139948960004la9.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dealing with stress is hard, and all of us have different ways to deal with it. Just find something that you like to do, or learn something new. Walking is a good stress reliever. I know that you will find something. Hang in there.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am sure all will be ok.  Take care.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you sleep better and that you are feeling better.