Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I really need you all right now for this day.I love you all.

img231/5456/anirainylighthousezs6.gif

I wish I could say,Good after noon,but,its not at all like that.Than again,maybe its suspsoed to happend like this.But,Me,I am really nervous about going int work today.Almost half tempted to tell them I quit.really,seriously,quiting.I come to find out that again today,i find out that tiffany is working,I didnt get anyone invloved this time.Gary just told me She was working.Shes working 5 days and I only have 4.I have been so upset by this.All I did was tell my Mom about it and She called to talk to this big Boss of the stoor.About 20 munites after that I called to talk to Gary to see if everything was ok.NO,Not.The big Boss of the stoor comes back and yells at Gary for about an hour and tells Him He is in knee deep.Gary tells me that,He is calling the union Rep and someone is going to get transfer.

img258/4267/sazzykreationzwildhorsekm1.gif

I need some peace about this and maybe this is the best thing that could happend.I didnt want to ge gary involved,but,it happend.maybe it was suspsoed to happend like this.Let them get the union Rep invloved,let them bring in the bakery manger of the bakery Boss invloved to.I feel like I am being discramation about all this,feel ike I am getting treated right in all of this.I have been working 8 years and I get nothing.I know they probllay talking all kinds of things about me.That I probllay dont want the hours,I dont need to work,I have Gary.That I a am not aloud to work during the days.Tiffany cant be by Herself.Thats just to dang bad,.My bakery Boss has lied about me,told on me that I didnt want to work on tuesday,thats bull.I never wrote a note,if I have it was in the past.Yeah,I have alot of problems,I have alot of Doctors app.So what,who doesnt?Ever since this Boss came into this bakery,things have gone down hill,towards Her and I and the whole Bakery.I feel that She wants to make it better for Tiffany,She has no hours.She gets SSi,what more does She needs.Them trying to tell me,that maybe I need to get SSI,I dont need SSI.I need a better working sititution.I dont know how to handel things.I know I am going to go in there,being all upset,worrying.I never ever had this problem before with my other Boss,even if Gary came up to talk to Her.Neve had problems like I do with this one.things wont go away if they dont get solved.I am tired.Maybe this is the best thing to do.Yeah,I am nervous,I am scared,I will probllay get yelled at.I will tell them,I want to a transfer.I heard that you cant transfer part timmers.Bull.You can,because it has happend before.

img252/2729/dsdesignsmagicandmythse2.gif

Belive me you and I,I need some magic in my life.Hoe do I handel this?what do I say to them?I know I will speaking to this Big Boss of the stoor,my bakery manager,and probllay the union rep.I dont know if there will be any yelling or not.I am scared,I am so scared.But I have to go in there and put a face on and just walk in there with my head high.I belive this was bound to hapennd and it needed to happend.I dont want Garry to transfer,I want a transfer.I dont want to work with someone who I feel tottlay uncomfortable working with,that She pays more attention to Tiffany,just because She is slow,needs more hours and cant work be Her self.I feel they dont appretacted me.I will tell Her that She liked about me writting a note saying I wanted off Tuesday,when I didnt even write the note.What do I need to do?I know my Boss doesnt like me,She doesnt like Gary.Thats fine.Just get me through this day,Lord help me to get through this day!!!!!!!!!!I really needs you guys.I dont know what to do.I am praying and asking God to help me through this.Yes,you know I a scared,I am nervous,dont know what to do.But I have to go in there with my head high up and I dont even know how to do that.But will tell them,if theres not an open fot another Stoor for me to transfer,I will wait.But I want a transfer.I want it now.Lord,I am so scared.I am crying inside.I just talked to one of my friends and She talked to me and told me,the same thing,go in there with my head high.But I do so want a transfer.I cant quit.Lord,help me.I need you all out there in J-land to help me get through this day.I go in at 4,get off at 8.I have no clue what to say.But it will all be worked out.Thank you all,thank you all for being there for me.I love you all so much and need you now more than anything.I think this was suspsoed to happend,good or bad.Well,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I love you all.Have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img461/921/sazzykreationzfairymoonww4.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you are totally in the right here...DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM OR WHAT THEY MAY SAY....YOU GO IN THERE JUST LIKE YOUR FRIEND TOLD YOU TO....HEAD HELD HIGH AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE LORD ON YOUR SIDE...MY MAMA ALWAYS SAID THAT "gOD DON'T LIKE UGLY" MEANING HE DOES NOT LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS UGLY...SO AMANDA...THE LORD WILL BE THERE RIGHT BESIDE YOU....AND SO WILL I!!!! YOU MAY NOT SEE US...BUT WE ARE THERE WITH YOU TODAY!!!
GOD BLESS YOU TODAY WITH A SPECIAL MIRACLE!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Wishing all the best with everyting thats going on.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

Your welcome for the card I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you. Just keep your head up and try not to worry I'm sure things will work themselves out for you at work. When it comes to me and being happy I take one day at a time and I try to find one thing or one something to be positive about even if its going out with my family or a movie I've seen. I try to just stay positive and I try not to worry too much about things. The nice weather in my neck of the woods doesn't hurt either. Thanks for your kindness to me as well. Do take care and try not to worry.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you can work this out. I know that this is stressfull for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom