Saturday, March 24, 2007

almost time for me to go to work.

img103/8126/dsdesignsrelaxss3.gif

Good AfterNoon everyone,

                   Hope all is good on your end.Ii am off to work in a little bit.I so do not want to go.All I feel like doing is sleeping all day long.But mayne I can do that tommrow.I uslay never get a chance to sleep in like use to a long time aog.lol.Only on days when Gary has eventory,which is about every 4 weeks.So He works tommrow moring,gets off about 12,goes home,sleeps about 9:30,goes back to work at 11 and starts doing His eventory,which His Boss shoukd bedoing,thats not His job.But Hes Da man.lol.So,I dont see Him till Monday.I was usllay offf today,but they relized they didnt have no closer,so,I am closing.Just hope it itsnt to bust and it goes by fast.I hope I am working by myself.I am still thinking about that 2 journal.Monday is almost here for my Brothe and family comming home.Have a nice weekend all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img264/4205/bestfriendsamandaia7.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun to read your journal and see what is going on with you Amanda.  You are such a sweetie pie.  We don't keep in touch with email, but I know you think of me, cuz I think of you, sweetie. God Bless ya honey.  Merry

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to get over here but just wanted to thank you for you comment you left me.
Love your journal :)
Have a good weekend!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

Hope your day at work went well...sorry it has been so long in getting here...trying to catch up with  many this morning...hope you have a blessed Sunday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sugars, I was the same way saturday! It was worse for me cuz it was the weekend for me to have my brother. So I was upset that I didn't get to spend much time with him this weekend!!!

Theresa