Sunday, October 29, 2006

I am STRESSING Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happyhallllowenn.jpg

Can I scream now?I am sooooooo mad at myself,already I feel like I am going to have a bad week.No,I dont want to say that.But I feel it.My boyfriend took me out,we had a good time,we went to Ruby Tuesdays and the bugar I got was terrible,nothing on it,not even lettus,mayo or even a tamote,Gary took it back,they fixed it up,it still wasnt good.But wait,when He picked me up,He gave me a charger for my cell,because,I think I lost it,had it worke and someone was susposed to put into my cubby holder and it wasnt there.Gary will check on it tommrow moring,run it by my house and hoping it will work.Because,I tryed the other charger He gave me,the light was on and everything,it was charging,than made a werid sound.When I got home,it was dead.UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURG.So,if He finds my chargable,He will run it by my house,will see if that works,if not,while,I am in Fl,I will buy me another cell.I had this cell for a long time.I love that phone.I cant go anywere without one.So,this day was turning out to be crapy.lol.And I am laughing about it.lol.Oh well.I am getting anixcous,nervous,dont know why.Its been a long time since I have done something like this,even with my family,well,my Mom,Sister and Her family.I get along good with my brother n law,we always tease eachother,so you know what that means,if they dont tease with you,they dont like you.lol.Well,I heard that.We always had this saying,talk to the hand,I gave Him a key chain once that said that,He kept it.lol.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,have to have my laundry out by the time my Mom gets home from church.I vacumed and I moped everywere.t needed it.Didnt want my Mom having to do so much.She is making me nervous.lol.Ok,Ihave one more question I want to ask,I think we can bring any medicine on the plane with me?Does anyone know?I bought a cute bag,hand bag,you wont belive it,I know,I am 34 and bought a Hillary Duff bag,it was cute,it was pink,even my Mom liked it,but She didnt know it was Hillary Duff.lol.I am just ging to use my bag,put my dvd player and movies in there and some other stuff.Anyways,I miss you all and will take alot of pics.I will probllay be on here tommrow early moring and check my mail,probllay wont get to all the alerts,I am keeping them on.Have a good night,besafe.Peaceout.

witch-1.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

things will be brighter in the morning.

(((((hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

I know what it's like to lose things, I do it all the time! I hope you can get a phone you like in Florida, funny how we get so used to stuff! Have a great time with the family! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I think you're just getting nervous about the vacation.  Once you get there, everything will be fine, and you'll have lots of fun.  You can take your meds on the plane.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

REPAT AFTER ME...I AM OK, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!!! LOL
YOU ARE JUST NERVOUS ABOUT THE TRIP SWEETIE! IT WILL GO GREAT AND YOU WILL HAVE LOADS OF FUN, I PROMISE!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't worry! God will take care of your week. When something goes wrong- God has a plan for it. Maybe He was telling you not to worry about being on the phone all the time. This is time to spend with family, so enjoy it.  Just because one day is bad, doesn't mean the whole week will be bad. Take a chill-pill and relax. Have fun and don't worry about anything.  

Anyways, Missing you loads already..

-Dayna

Anonymous said...

It'll be ok mandy. Take one day at a time and let God be in control ok. your going to have a beautiful week :)

angelrose

Anonymous said...

You will be fine...just say to yourself...I will have "no stress"...and life goes on...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

All that worrying..I'm sure you are having a great time right now.  Wish I were there!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly