Friday, October 13, 2006

I am so mad and upset.

Amanda_STM_ST_NaughtyDevil-vi.jpg

Hi all,

       now,I wish I could say good moring,but it isnt a good moring for me.I am just a litle ticked off right now.I just talked to my boyfriend,I knew we had company comming in this moring.He was telling me everyone in my bakery dapartment was there this moring.Which makes me so mad because,alot of people that are part timmers and udnerneath me go to come in early.I am so tottlay upset by this and actullay crying and dont know what to do.But I do know one thing.I am going to talk to one of the managers today and maybe talk to them,if I am up to it,not so upset.Its not fair that I have been working for so many years in that place and I have to come and work the middle shift all the time.Now I know I sait it was hard for my Dad getting me up in the moring and brining me in early.But at least I can get there by 8 or 9.I am jist fet up and my boss will know it.I am mafd and dont even know what to say.I am actullay sitting here crying.Maybe its stupid,but it isnt fair.I will say somehting,because this has got to stop.Anyways,I better get off of here and get a few things done before I go in.I better take a shower and not let me mOm see my crying.lol.But I am really upset the fact that everyone was called in early and not me.I do hope you all have a nice weekend and be safe.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{MANDY}}}}}}}}}   Stand up for yourself and you'll feel alot better.  Write it down first if you have to.  I know how hard saying something to someone in charge can be.  If you don't it's just going to mess with you.  Take care of yourself first.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

I'm with Nelishia... stand up for yourself, honey!  Don't cry.. :(


Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope you were able to get some resolve in this...I think you should stand up for yourself and make your point..you will feel better if you do!  Hugs,TerryAnn