Sunday, October 29, 2006

Its time to wake up!!!!!!!!!

Moring all,

                Just a quick entrey before I head off of here and get some things done.Just wnated to let you all know,I am leaving tommrow moring.Wont be home till sometime Fri or Sat,I dont know.lol.But if anyone wants a post card.Let me know and I am getting ready for my Cristmas card list.lol.I know,to early,hey,I started back in June for Christmas.lol.Have a nice Sunday and a good rest of the week ahead.Be safe and peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Sunday Mandy and a wonderful time at Disney World! Looking forward to the post card, I started writing my Christmas cards a few weeks back! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Bet you are really busy getting ready to go.
Have a great trip...take lots of pictures.
Molly