Thursday, October 26, 2006

Turning off my alerts for a while,but you can still leave comments.lol.

Hi all,

        To make it easy on me,I have right now and probllay through the weekend.I turned off all my alerts.not to offend anyone.I just want to be able to play catch up on my own time.lol.Sorry guys.But if you need to get in touch with me,you know my email and you access to my private journal.I am kinda taking a little break.Hope no one is mad.I really do love you guys.Someone had mentioned a new commer,added a coment and wanted some tags,I am sorry,I dont know how to make tags,but if go to my side bar in this journal,you can link to alot of them and they are the ones who put names on tags,I dont.lol.Sorry I cant be much of help.Hope you all have a great day.Again,sorry about turnning off my alerts.Have a great day all.love you all.Be safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,  Catch up on time is what I just did last week.  It felt great.  Have a good relaxing catch-up time!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Rest up ...looking forward to hearing from you soon. :)
Molly

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some rest ;o) For some reason I had to reset your alert I wasn't getting your entries :o(  See ya soon
((HUGS))
Angel

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))) Don't feel bad; I turned off all my alerts for good a while ago! Now I just go to who I wnat to go see and however often I want to--it's been a freeing thing for me! Where you going on your trip? Hope it is a good one! Blessings, Sassy ;-) PS. Please send me private link again as my faves list is not working.