Thursday, October 19, 2006

I am going to take a nap.lol.

bratttyAmandaBoo-vi.jpg

I didnt even know this graffic had my name on it.lol.Who ever did this one for me.Thanks.I love it.

I feel I have been on this dang puter to long today,well,I did go to the stoor with my Mom,came home,did a few chores and now I am going to get off of here and take a much needed nap,if I can.I really dont take naps,but today is one of them days,the weather,ack.lol.Makes you feel sleepy.I wanted to thank you all for your wonderful advice,it is good to know,that out there in this big world are good caring,throughtful people in my wonderful world of J-land.I think I have grown up alit since writting in here.Its helped me so much.I know this person I want to be,that I already am.I choose to stay that way.I have come along way from being so sad,down and depressed,from today,with being happy,tkaing it one day at a time.I am happy,i am happy with my life and the people who are in my life.I want to say thank you for all of you,not just my J-landers,my online buddies as well.I love you all.Ok,now,I have really got to get off of here and take a nap.My hands are cramping from being on here to long.Well,you can say I am cought up on my alerts.lol.Wanted to also say congrats to thoes who have been selected in the vivis awards.You deserved it!!!!!!!HAve a good day all.Be safe.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So refreshing!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being on the computer too long...  I have been on here for days..  Just when I think I am all caught up on journals, I get three more alerts...{{{Big Grin}}}}  I love it, but it is very time consumig...
have a good nap..
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

You know you will always have a friend in me hon! :o) And I hope you can have nice dreams along with your nap!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on feeling better too.  Writing things down helps me cope with the depression as well.  I've grown up in here too.  There are no better friends than these people here in journal land.  I've come to be able to count on them no matter what.  These are real people, and good people.
Thank you for always leaving the sweetest comments in my journal.
(((MANDY)))
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

You have come a very long way in my eyes...your doing great...doing catch up myself with all...many hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

PS...thank you for all your lovely comments and prayers for my family...love you!!!