Saturday, October 7, 2006

Rambling on again.lol.

 

Heissohot.jpg

Its another one of them nights again.I cant explain it and wont even begin to explain it.I am just tired,dreading this vaction,I really am.I feel like what ever I do,I do nothing right.Its always my falt,I am always the blame.I am just sitting here,just thinking about things and life.How it could b better,I dont know.Its beyond me.My Mom always watches my Sisters kids every Sat,today just had to be a bad day.My neice was really bad,Shes a good kid,but She was bad today.Top it off that,When my Sister came to pick them up,and I dont know how in the world my Mom got me in the middle when,we got into an arugment last week and She was telling my SIster and my Mom thought I said it was my Moms falt,were did that come from?Tell,were did that come from?And I am stting here,just thinking,were did it come from?I kept telling my Mom,I didnt say anything to my Sister about anything!!!!!!!!!I was just listning to them.I just dont understand anthing anymore.Than of course,my Mom is mad at me tonight for somehting I did nothing.She told me to get out of HEr site so I am staying away.I am not a bad daughter,Shes not a bad Mom.But let me tell you,I am sick and tired of being the blame for everything little damn thing.There I said it,I said a cuss word,yes I did.My Mom is stressed out,always is,I am in the middle of it.But let me tell you,I love my Sister,I really do,but I still think,She never tells my SIster anything,like when She is stressed out,having a bad day,which I think She has one all the time.She always think my Sister is upset with Her.I cant deal with it anymore.I am at the top of the hat,jsut wanting to drop off the face of the world and jsut end it,there I said it,end it,but,dont worry about me,I am fine,I am just venting,leting it out.Because,She has no idea what She puts me through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I stayed at my friends house for a few days,She would go crazy,because I wouldnt be there.She thinks I dont love Her,I dont have any respect for Her.I am so tired.Really,I am not a bad person at all.But now I think about it,maybe I am.Anyways,theres me rambling on.I am just going to get off of here,go to my hide out,my room and have a good cry.I try and see if I can forward ims to my cell.but it doesnt seem to work,either that or I think aol has to sayon all the time for it to work.ANyways,dont know if I will be back on here or not,probllay will.Yal,have a ncie night.Peaceout.I know you all got to think I am crazy,or maybe I am fkaing everything.I dont know.I jsut wish my Mom would get some help,see a doctor,that maybe She can et somehting to help HEr.I think She really has depression.But She belives in the good Lord helping Her,She does belive in medicine helping also.But I dont know anymore.She just came in here,asked if I asked for sloppy joes,I said no,its like,I feel like She thinks Dad and I are gaining up on Her,which were not.I dont even talk to my Dad that much.Anyways,I said enough.Cya later.I hope my shows are on tonight,because I need a good laugh.I lvoe watching my brittish shows on Weta.They always make me laugh.I think I am going to go to bed a little early.What am I going to do,I have 2 days off this week.Mon and Tues.YES,THANK YOU VERY MUCH,I KNOW ABOUT THE LITTLE RED X.LOL.Thanks for the laugh.lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see your graphic picture, Mandy.  Just that little red x in the corner...

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried to talk to your sis or dad about the way you and your mom are having problems? I worry about you...I know how it feels to live in someone else's home and trying to get along when there is so much stress about...I hope you have someone that you can talk to, someonet hat might could help you out some.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic, Mandy.  It sounds like your sister may have led your mother to believe you did or said something.  Can your dad help you out with this?  It's so hard when family members get in arguments.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!! Big hugs Mandy!!  take care and have a good rest of the week!  TerryAnn