Saturday, October 28, 2006

Its just around the corner.

AutumnKittens02Amanda.gif

Good evening yal,

                 First I have to thank Sazzy from Sazzyscreation,I hope I got that right,for my beatiful tag.I love it.Thank you.Just want to write a quick entry before I head to bed,havent even had dinner yet.I am just going to make me a sandwhich and eat some chips.Its going to be a long weekend and week ahead.Please say a prayer for my Mom,I know She is very tired and stressed out.Watching the kids which She loves doing and my other brother came over and She saw the kids.I have 3 brothers.Big family.I just dont want my Mom all stressed out,want Her to enjoy the trip ahead.Let me tell you,everyday while we are there,it is going to be busy,busy,busy.I cant wait till Hawoleen,I know,I did a typo.lol.We will be on Dizney World that night,it will be a spactular evening,ending with fire works,.I hope I can get some good pics.I am getting very excited,but,nervous for my Mom,and worried.Anyways,I am off to bed,first eat dinner.Have a nice night everyone and be safe out there.Peaceout.Oh yeah,I am trying to settle all the dvds that my 2 nephews and neice can watch.This should be fun.I also wanted to thank everyone for the info about what you can take and for my digtal.Thank you.I lvoe you all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your mum can get some rest and feel less stressed. I just got that same tag from Dianna too, she makes great tags! Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your trip will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, have a blast- but behave yourself <wink>. Don't worry, I am sure your mom won't stress out too much- you all are adults now. It's not like having young kids running around without any other adults helping out. your family isn't that big.. i am #3 outta 6, and it still is small compared to a few of my friends. one of my friends is #6 out of 13 kids. So, no worries. Try going on a trip with 13 kids running around.. :)   Just gotta look at the posative side of things- it'll make your day go by better. Praise the Lord!!

Anonymous said...

WOW it sounds fantastic.Have a great and safe trip...
(((((((((HUGS TO YOU ALL )))))))))
connie

Anonymous said...

Dianna does some wonderful tags...she is so talented.  Love this one with your name...
Hope you had a great Halloween, it is after the fact now...but just wishing you well....many hugs and love,
Joyce