Sunday, October 22, 2006

Be back later.

The20Love20LetterGaryMA14566586-000.jpg

Hi there everyone,

                Hope you all had a good weekend.Now its time to go back to work.lol.Well,I usllay work on Sundays,but I was off today,went to church with my Mom and my friend came along,its been so long since we seen eachother and I got to see Her little boy,He is so cute and was a very good kid,who doesnt get to be around kids that much.Shes a stay at home Mom,Shes young.But She is a good Mom and takes very good care of Him.His name is Nathan.We had a fun day at church,I probllay mentioned before,it is called Round up,every year on this day.As soon as we left the church,Nathan was in His car seat and fell fast alseep.he was worn out.I think we all was,because,I came home and took a nice nap.I took 2 of my Arthitis pills and helped with my shoulder.In church it was bothering me.But it feels a little better now.So much is going on.This week will be getting ready for our trip to Dizney world,getting a little excitted about it,you know how sometimes,you feel like your vaction is never going to get here.lol.This is part of my christmas presant from my boyfriend who is helping me out,He helps me out alot.He payed for my plane ride and is going to give me spending money.Ok,so,I am spoiled.lol.I never had a good guy like that who takes care of me and is always there for me.But,yes,I am still working on Him getting me the ring.lol.Wonder why,some men want to get married and some dont.I think He does,I think He is maybe scared,ofcourse,its big huge step,which probllay nobody thinks I can do it.Well,my family does,but some people probllay dont think I can do it.but will tell you this,I have grown up alot,even thoe I have made plent of mistakes.But you cant keep on dwelling in the past like my Mom tells me.I can say,I have so much to be thankful for.My family,who I know who will alwys be there for me no matter what.Ok,some things I want to go over.Ok,yal,alot of my mail has been going to spam,I just checked it,it was getting full,so,I thought I would check it and came acroos a few emails I didnt get to read and one email was some graffics I asked for and it wouldnt let me click on the link.I think it Chat2missie.But I cant remember.Bummer,hate when that happends.My Dad is home.lol.So many things I need to get done.I still want to take a pic of my house,so you all can see it looks like a haunted house.lol.Stll cant get my digtal camra to work,another bummer.Let me tell you somehting,driving with my Mom,makes me so nervous.lol.Dont tell Her I said that.She cannot talk and drive at the same time.She is a good driver,but,I am so glad She doesnt drive that much and Dad took Her to church tonight.She was way to tired and it is very dark out there for HEr to be driving by Herself.On wed night,someone from church picks Her up and takes Her.It worrys me.We may have our spit spats,but I guess,like everyone says,its a mother/daughter thing.We said that today to.lol.Oh,I can take my portable dvd player on the plane with me,so,that means some little buggers will be sitting right next to me.lol.My neice,didnt want to fly,She said She doesnt like it,because it hurts Her ears.Shes,I think She is 5,I cant remember.Someone was saying give Her some chewing gum.So,we will see,or if any one of you have some ideas.They said,you cant take anything on the plane with you,not even a purse,it has to be a very small white plastic bag,with little in it.lol.But I can still take my dvd player.lol.I will be watching alot of movies.I just need to charge it up alot.I wonder if I can take my chargable with me.Anyways,I might be back on here before I go to bed.I am so tired now,even thoe I took a nap.lol.One more thing,someone was asking me about a graffic?I cant remembe which one of you asked me for it.But I think I remember the graffic,it is from Cabs Creation,if you have His link.If not,email me and I will give it to you.You all mean so much to me.Have a nice night and be safe out there.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I hope you have a great time at Disney!  I love Disney.  And I'm glad you got out with your mom and your friends.  Sounds like fun.  Have a great week!  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

wow--sounds like things are coming along great for you!
It will be a great trip!
And yes--you're very spoiled!