Monday, October 16, 2006

Lets see if I can get this right this time.lol.

CuteWitch2Amanda.gif

Oh my goodness,I had a long entry here and was done,went to click it and guess what I did?Yup,I exited me out and I was like,oh my,have to write this all over again.Dont think this will be a long one this time.lol.First of all,I want to thank SazzyMadeMe for making the above tag for me,I love it,I love them all,thanks for thinking of me.The app went good today.I am still taking the 2 medicines,the one I take in the moring and the one I take at night.But He did give me somehting for stress called Seroquel 25 mg,it is kicking my but already.So,I am not going to stay on here to much longer.Soon as I get into my bed,I will be sleeping.But before I do that,I have to put laundry in the dryer.Ugggggggg.lol.Oh yeah,do you all know when the awards is going to take place?I am still trying to figure out who I want to chooses.Well,I am headed off of here.Goodnight all,peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you sleep well and the medicine helps out. I am glad the dr.'s visit went ok. Hope you have a great day tomorrow hon.
love ya,
carlene